- 15.36 USD
- 15.43 USD
- 16.28 USD
Farming Simulator 17 is a farming simulation game developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Interactive in 2016. It is a sequel to Farming Simulation 16 and the 10th instalment of the whole series. The player can work on farm, grow and harvest crops, breed livestock and sell the harvest.
Keep Calm & Work Hard
Being a farmer is an occupation for patient and tenacious people. There are no weekends for farmers who have their daily chores and have to work 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You must not forget about your animals, crops and vehicles. Animals have to be fed every day, crops harvested before the rainy season and vehicles kept out of disrepair. Living on a farm can be enjoyable, but you cannot forget about your duties. It is your job now – learn how to work on a farm and become an expert.
Experience The Real Farm Life
Farming Simulator 17 (PC) is a game which is played both by professional farmers and amateurs. If you have never been to a farm, there is an unique opportunity to experience work on a farm and learn how to harvest crops and breed livestock. Learn how to plough a field or milk cows and prepare yourself for a hard physical work. If you are a professional farmer, you can experience the amazing adventure and drive those vehicles which you have only dreamed about.
Enjoy Working Hard
If you have plans to spend your gap year working on a farm, prepare yourself. FS17 will show you not only the most important farmer’s duties, but also give you much information about the vehicles and equipment that you may need to use. Learn about rural life without getting your hands dirty – from the comfort of your home.
Explore North America
Farming Simulator 17 contains a new map of the Northern American Valley – the Goldcrest Valley in Maplefield town –surrounded by magnificent mountains, forests and grand lakes. Sell your crops and dairy to your neighbours, such as Denton Bakery, Golden Yarn Spinnery, Barn and Goldcrest Pacific Grain. You can also use a train to transport your grain to the Maplefield Mill.
- New equipment & vehicles – over 250 pieces of farming equipment and vehicles from over 80 manufacturers, including Amazone, Arcusin, Bergmann, Horsch, Liebherr, Ponsse, Stihl + the manufacturers such as Challenger, Valtra, Massey Ferguson and Fendt that appear in the game for the first time.
- Many crops to harvest – including the new ones, such as soybean, sunflowers and oil seed radishes.
- New environment – explore Goldcrest Valley in North America that is filled with bushy landscapes, amazing forests, breathtaking mountains and over hundreds of acres of land.
- Realistic livestock – take care of your cows, pigs, sheep and chickens.
- Processor2.0 GHz Intel
- GraphicsNvidia Geforce GTS 450 Series, AMD Radeon HD 6770
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space6 GB
- SystemWindows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10