FINAL FANTASY IV Steam Key GLOBAL
Originally released in 1991 and now refreshed in 2014 for Steam, FF IV is the fourth installment to one of the most popular jRPG series ever released. Experience all the new 3D visuals and go through this dramatic story ...Read More
Sort by:Prestige_worldwide99%Positive feedback1295
View offer details13.55USDGamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback42339
View offer details19.59USDGamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1763
View offer details20.21USDSuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback10405
View offer details20.25USD
Originally released in 1991 and now refreshed in 2014 for Steam, FF IV is the fourth installment to one of the most popular jRPG series ever released. Experience all the new 3D visuals and go through this dramatic story in a completely new quality!
A dramatic story and a movie-like design
Final Fantasy IV is something a little bit different from its predecessors, focusing more on the very storyline, and not the complex character growth mechanisms or skill development, known from the previous FF games.
The story of FF4 follows the adventures of a dark knight Cecil as he strives for not letting the evil sorcerer Golbez take over the world thanks to the immense power of magical crystals. However, it turns out pretty soon that the true evil is much more dangerous than an ordinary sorcerer. Do you have what it takes to face the personification of the remorseless hatred of human soul, whose the only wish is to annihilate the whole world? Occasionally joined by various individuals on his tough journey, Cecil first needs to do away with his inner darkness and turn to the light in order to have any chances in this uneven conflict.
The combat and the characters
The combat in Final Fantasy 4 has been changed a bit in comparison to what it looked like in the previous games of the series. Willing to mitigate the minimised character growth mechanism (for example, each character has its class already bound to them, and the players have no control over this phenomenon), the authors decided to introduce a refreshed approach to the in-game combat system. The “Active Time Battle” system required the players to make their decisions on the consecutive moves before the actual enemies' attacks. This was to increase the excitement and add some thrill to the up-till-then ordinary turn-based combat system, known from the previous installments of the series.
As usual though, in FF IV the players take control over a party of heroes, who traverse the game world and fight various enemies (encountered randomly in that case). The combat menu is still a three-option panel, including “Fight”, “Magic” and “Item”. However, the classes are bound to the specific characters, and they cannot be changed in any way. This has been done in order to let the players focus more on the events of the complex storyline, which Final Fantasy IV has to offer.
- Enhanced and refreshed PC version of the classic – impressive 3D visuals, increased framerate and the implementation of the list of achievements!
- The fourth installment of the popular jRPG series by Square Enix – delve into complex story of a dark knight Cecil, who has to do everything he can in order to save the world from evil forces.
- Active Time Battle system – a completely new feature, which aims at enhancing the in-game combat experience. Try it out yourself!
- Cloud-saving option available – save your game externally and return to it later.
- Don't bother complex character growth and skills system – focus on the emotional part and enjoy the thrilling storyline and dramatic cut-scenes.
Release Date: 2014-09-17
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for FINAL FANTASY IV Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for FINAL FANTASY IV Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
This product includes: