FINAL FANTASY VII (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Originally released in 1997 and now refreshed in 2013 for Steam platform, FF VII is the seventh game of one of the most popular jRPG series ever released. Now with the much-improved soundtrack and optimized for PC!A stor ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 6 more offers
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback37987
View offer details$ 8.57
- 0CdCdkeygame97%Positive feedback70
View offer details$ 8.59
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback95557
View offer details$ 9.26
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4568
View offer details$ 9.42
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2732
View offer details$ 9.43
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2702
View offer details$ 9.47
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback907
View offer details$ 9.52
Originally released in 1997 and now refreshed in 2013 for Steam platform, FF VII is the seventh game of one of the most popular jRPG series ever released. Now with the much-improved soundtrack and optimized for PC!
A story of AVALANCHE
Final Fantasy 7 story follows the adventures of Cloud, a member of AVALANCHE, which is basically a rebellious movement aimed against the cruelty of the Shinra corporation. Cloud's objective is to stop the main antagonist, Sephiroth, from devouring Planet's natural healing energy and turning into a powerful demigod.
On his way, Cloud Strife encounters a bunch of various characters who join his team and accompany him in his fight against the evil. However, is it truly possible for the rest of AVALANCHE surviving members to deal with such a dangerous enemy? Can Cloud and his friends stop Sephiroth and save the world?
The gameplay of Final Fantasy VII is much similar to the previous FF series games. Roughly speaking, the players get three modes of gameplay: the world map, the field, and the battle phase. Most of the time is being spent by traversing the 3D world map and encountering randomly spawned enemies. After the encounter happens, the action is taken into the battle phase, and the fight begins.
The combat system is based upon “Active Time Battle”, known from the previous installments of the FF series. Basically, characters exchange moves and attacks until the members of the one side of the battle are all dead.
Again, the players are presented with a number of transportation methods. Those include going on foot, using airships and riding popular Chocobos, which can be found scattered throughout the game world.
- Enhanced and refreshed PC version of the classic jRPG. Better soundtrack, digitally improved graphics, optimization for Windows and Steam platform.
- Engage In the eco-conflict – help Cloud Strife and his companions to stop Sephiroth and Shinra Inc. from destroying the world.
- Classic ATB system aims at improving your gaming experience as you battle various foes on your way toward your ultimate enemy.
- Go on foot, travel by airships, ride chocobos – explore the 3D world map and progress with the storyline.
- Steampunk era continues in FF series – explore huge conglomerations and travel through the hi-tech power base of Midgar to stop Shinra Inc. from devouring world energy.
Release Date: 2013-07-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for FINAL FANTASY VII (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for FINAL FANTASY VII (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.