Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback4276911.07USDGR
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback315311.07USDSH
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback376811.40USD
Excellent seller97%Positive feedback414211.58USD
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback2326512.66USDShow remaining 4
Originally released in 1997 and now refreshed in 2013 for Steam platform, FF VII is the seventh game of one of the most popular jRPG series ever released. Now with the much-improved soundtrack and optimized for PC!
A story of AVALANCHE
Final Fantasy 7 story follows the adventures of Cloud, a member of AVALANCHE, which is basically a rebellious movement aimed against the cruelty of the Shinra corporation. Cloud's objective is to stop the main antagonist, Sephiroth, from devouring Planet's natural healing energy and turning into a powerful demigod.
On his way, Cloud Strife encounters a bunch of various characters who join his team and accompany him in his fight against the evil. However, is it truly possible for the rest of AVALANCHE surviving members to deal with such a dangerous enemy? Can Cloud and his friends stop Sephiroth and save the world?
The gameplay of Final Fantasy VII is much similar to the previous FF series games. Roughly speaking, the players get three modes of gameplay: the world map, the field, and the battle phase. Most of the time is being spent by traversing the 3D world map and encountering randomly spawned enemies. After the encounter happens, the action is taken into the battle phase, and the fight begins.
The combat system is based upon “Active Time Battle”, known from the previous installments of the FF series. Basically, characters exchange moves and attacks until the members of the one side of the battle are all dead.
Again, the players are presented with a number of transportation methods. Those include going on foot, using airships and riding popular Chocobos, which can be found scattered throughout the game world.
- Enhanced and refreshed PC version of the classic jRPG. Better soundtrack, digitally improved graphics, optimization for Windows and Steam platform.
- Engage In the eco-conflict – help Cloud Strife and his companions to stop Sephiroth and Shinra Inc. from destroying the world.
- Classic ATB system aims at improving your gaming experience as you battle various foes on your way toward your ultimate enemy.
- Go on foot, travel by airships, ride chocobos – explore the 3D world map and progress with the storyline.
- Steampunk era continues in FF series – explore huge conglomerations and travel through the hi-tech power base of Midgar to stop Shinra Inc. from devouring world energy.
- GraphicsDirectX 9.0c-compatible graphic card
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Disk space3 GB HD
- SystemWindows XP / Vista / 7
- OtherRequires a Square Enix account
This product contains elements of