FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Intergrade (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
FF7 Remake is an episodic action-roleplaying game developed and published by Square Enix. A remake of 1997 classic PlayStation title, FFVII:R tells the story of a mercenary Cloud Strife, as he and a group of eco-terroris ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106510
View offer details$ 64.71
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4743
View offer details$ 65.41
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2471
View offer details$ 65.74
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1336
View offer details$ 66.06
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback18323
View offer details$ 66.35
- 0ShShine_brightExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4984
View offer details$ 73.01
- 0Gamers_players98%Positive feedback189
View offer details$ 73.33
FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Intergrade includes:
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE full game
- DLC "FF7R EPISODE INTERmission" (New episode featuring Yuffie Kisaragi)
- Weapon: Cacstar
- Armor: Midgar Bangle
- Armor: Shinra Bangle
- Armor: Corneo Armlet
- Accessory: Superstar Belt
- Accessory: Mako Crystal
- Accessory: Seraphic Earrings
- Summon materia: Carbuncle
- Summon materia: Chocobo Chick
- Summon materia: Cactuar
FF7 Remake is an episodic action-roleplaying game developed and published by Square Enix. A remake of 1997 classic PlayStation title, FFVII:R tells the story of a mercenary Cloud Strife, as he and a group of eco-terrorists called AVALANCHE battle against Shinra, a corrupt megacorporation controlling the city of Midgar, and Sephiroth, a legendary soldier with ties to Cloud’s past.
The game features an overhauled gameplay system, similar to the one in the Dissidia series. The exploration and battle occur in real-time, and the player can switch between controlled characters or give them commands. Final Fantasy VII: Remake received highly positive initial reception, with critics strongly praising the gameplay and the visuals of the title
Gameplay mechanics old and new
Final Fantasy VII: Remake follows the well-traveled path of modern FF series installments, at the same time adding several novelties to the fray. The player controls Cloud Strife, the protagonist of the game, while traversing the semi-linear levels and fighting enemies. The battle system has been reworked, but still includes the Active Time Battle system, where the player can stop the action on the screen to use special skills and attacks.
In battle situations, the player can switch between the members of their party. Each member has unique skills and moves; for example, Cloud relies on his sword to deal heavy damage, Tifa is fast and agile, and Barret can take down enemies from afar using firearms. Each of the characters has a move called Limit Break, which requires a gauge to be filled. When that happens, the player can unleash a powerful special attack.
The Story of Cloud and Aerith
The city of Midgar is run by a greedy megacorporation – Shinra. Shinra’s plan is to drain the planet of Lifestream, the mystical energy capable of creating life. Opposing them are the AVALANCHE – a group of eco-terrorists, one of whom is Cloud Strife. A former SOLDIER-turned-mercenary, this aloof young man helps AVALANCHE destabilize Shinra’s operations in Midgar and across the planet. But the corporation has not said their last word…The members of AVALANCHE are about to face their greatest challenge yet, and the coming battle will decide the fate of the planet.
Initial response to FF VII Remake was highly positive. The critics noted new gameplay mechanics and the visuals as the strongest points of the title. They noted how the remake made sure to accommodate both the veteran fans of the series as well as those who were about to begin their adventure with Square Enix’s opus magnum. All in all, the reviewers praised Square Enix for finally delivering on the promise the studio had made so many years ago about a full-fledged remake of one of their best titles.
Release Date: 2021-04-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Intergrade (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Intergrade (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.