FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker | Collector's Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker takes the player to explore new regions of Hydaelyn, gives them a new level cap to raise their skills, and provides a new race to play. Explore new locations take on new jobs and clear new dungeons in this expansive DLC. Try out the casual PvP mode to test your skills.Read More
Warning! This content requires the base game FINAL FANTASY XIV Online on Steam in order to play.
- This package requires FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Edition (A Realm Reborn) to play the game.
- This product is only compatible with the Steam version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. If you’ve purchased FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn on Steam, then you must also purchase FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker on Steam to upgrade your existing account.
- Once you have purchased the game, you will be able to view your registration codes by selecting “FINAL FANTASY XIV” in your Steam “Library” and selecting “CD key” on the right-hand menu. The codes will always be accessible from this location should you ever need to reference them again. Please note that these codes will only work on Steam FINAL FANTASY XIV service accounts.
- For those playing “FINAL FANTASY XIV” for the first time, the registration codes can be registered during the game installation process.
Digital Collector's Edition includes:
Endwalker is a downloadable expansion to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, a massively multiplayer online video game and the fourteenth installment of Square Enix's Final Fantasy series. FF XIV Endwalker expansion introduces new features, such as a new race, increased level cap, and many more.
Reach beyond your limits
One of the key new features of the Endwalker expansion is the increased level cap. Now the players can gain experience and level up their character to the max level of 90. That opens new paths for those who like to push their in-game avatars to the limits of their abilities, wipe low-level enemies with a single strike, or brag about their character level's superiority.
New locations to explore and tribes to encounter
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker expands the map of the game's world by introducing new regions. The new locations are Garlemald, home to the Garlean Empire set among snow-covered plains, and the Near-eastern island of Thavenair with its monumental city Radz-at-Han. The player can also explore Labyrinthos - the underground treasury of knowledge and Mare Lamentorum, a location on the moon with mysterious structures. On their journeys, the player will also encounter new tribes, the legendary bunny-eared Loporrits and the Arkasodara, beings native to Thavenair island, whose brawn is only matched by their skill in alchemy.
Races, jobs, dungeons, and more
Outside expanding the lore with new locations and increasing the level cap, Endwalker provides the player with a new race - a male Viera. The DLC also features new jobs that the player can choose - a healer Sage or a deadly Reaper and dungeons to explore. Another new feature is a smaller, beginner-friendly PvP mode, very inviting for casual players.
- Explore the new locations of Hydaelyn, including the enemy stronghold of Garlemald and Near-eastern Thavenair with the city of Radz-at-Han
- Choose to play as a new race - a male representative of the rabbit-like Viera
- Level up your character to the increased maximum level of 90
- Participate in the small-scale PvP matches
- Take on new jobs, explore new dungeons and enjoy your time with the Endwalker expansion
Release Date: 2021-12-07