Firewatch GOG.COM Key GLOBAL
Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness. The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as afire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perch ...Read More
Sort by:LiLicensed__key79%Positive feedback19
View offer details14.02USDOkinawa_sunrise76%Positive feedback404
View offer details14.36USDGamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback41681
View offer details15.81USDSuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback10451
View offer details16.03USDGamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback1770
View offer details16.68USDInstant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback4511
View offer details18.42USDLlLloldersmaNo feedback yet0
View offer details22.41USD
Warning! This product can only be activated on GOG.COM! This is not a Steam product!
Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness.
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as afire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor, a woman named Delilah, is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you've left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the world, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
A Note: Firewatch is a video game about adults having adult conversations about adult things. If you plan on playing with a younger gamer, that might be good to know going in.
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by Cissy Jones (The Walking Dead: Season 1) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men)
- A spectacular wilderness environment by Olly Moss (Illustrator) and Jane Ng (The Cave, Brutal Legend)
- A thrilling story and script by Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin (The Walking Dead: Season 1, Poker Night at the Inventory)
- A stirring original soundtrack by Chris Remo (Gone Home)
- Fluid first-person animation by James Benson (Ori & The Blind Forest)
- Gameplay scripting and design work by Patrick Ewing (Twitter) and Nels Anderson (Mark of the Ninja)
- Programming by Will Armstrong (Bioshock II) and Ben Burbank (Costume Quest 2, Space Base DF-9)
Release Date: 2016-02-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Firewatch GOG.COM Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Firewatch GOG.COM Key GLOBAL may change over time.