For Honor Complete Edition Ubisoft Connect Key EUROPE
For Honor (Video Game) answers the classic question. Who would win in a fight- a Viking, a samurai, or a knight? Take part in a millennium-long war as one of the Warborn, the Chosen, or the Legion. For Honor is a third-p ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 5 more offers
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback15905
View offer details$ 25.99
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2571
View offer details$ 26.01
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback42273
View offer details$ 27.42
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104021
View offer details$ 27.51
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4649
View offer details$ 27.84
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2597
View offer details$ 27.98
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback21226
View offer details$ 28.11
For Honor (Video Game) answers the classic question. Who would win in a fight- a Viking, a samurai, or a knight? Take part in a millennium-long war as one of the Warborn, the Chosen, or the Legion. For Honor is a third-person action game focused on melee combat in a fantastical land where the three types of warrior can actually interact.
The combat system in For Honor (PC) is built around simple controls to let you fight your enemies, not the controls. Pick one of three guard forms, which decide on both the direction of your attacks, fast and strong, and which enemy attacks you will be able to block. Add special maneuvers like tackles and throws into the mix to spice things up and diversify your approach.
For Honor has an easy to learn-hard to master control scheme, perfect for thrilling duels and unexpected reversals of fortune.
Full singleplayer campaign
For Honor features a gripping singleplayer campaign set in a fantastical world ravaged long ago by a mysterious cataclysm which spurred the three factions into warfare. Learn about the Blackstone Legion led by mysterious Apollyon, who aims to reignite the war for her own reasons.
The singleplayer campaign of For Honor is as vital as the multiplayer mode, and adds context to the For Honor game experience.
For Honor multiplayer
Enter the multiplayer and become one of the powerful warriors spearheading the assaults so the grunts can come in their wake. In Dominion you will team up with three more players against the enemy team in an attempt to capture and control important points on the map. Elimination is a hunt for other players with no free respawn. You are either revived by a teammate or not at all. Which team will be the last one standing? The Duel is the essential "versus" mode of For Honor, fully embracing the game systems for a thrilling and deadly one on one combat, the way it's intended to be. Discover other modes on your own as they are released!
There is no fun in being a carbon copy of other warriors of your class. For Honor knows it as well, which is why it has a solid customization system, letting you create exactly the kind of warrior you want to play. Already impressive from the very beginning and further improved with loot and rewards the more you play, it allows you to change and tweak every part of you warrior's attire. Even the weapons can be customized with new parts and even new materials. Create a warrior perfect for you in every way!
Ubisoft's For Honor is a third-person melee-focused game, set in a fantasy land allowing three types of warrior to collide. Will you fight for the Chosen, reach Valhalla as the Warborn, or maybe defend the weak as a member of the Legions? The choice is yours.
For Honor features
- Focused gameplay - the game's combat system is perfect for intense and tactical duels, where you need to anticipate your foe's moves
- Singleplayer campaign - learn about the treachery of Apollyon's army and the story behind all the fighting
- Broad and deep customization - unlock new cosmetic elements for your warrior and create the fighter you want
- The ultimate match-up - Viking-Samurai-Knight war is brought into a video game form to let you find the deadliest warrior
- A game of skill - your gear will not win your fights for you. Be skilled or be dead
- Ongoing metagame - when you play, you fight for the glory of your chosen faction in an online fight for supremacy. To the winner go the spoils, so choose a side and fight!
- Excellent graphics - For Honor is an impressive visual feast, especially For Honor for PC, enjoying all the benefits of this platform
Release Date: 2017-02-13
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for For Honor Complete Edition Ubisoft Connect Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for For Honor Complete Edition Ubisoft Connect Key EUROPE may change over time.