Offres : 3
- 5.99 EUR
- 5.99 EUR
- 7.02 EUR
Description du produit
Dans Splinter Cell Blacklist sur PC, Sam Fisher enquête sur une opération terroriste menaçant le territoire américain : la Blacklist.
Pour parvenir à ses fins et empêcher cette attaque massive envers votre patrie, il pourra compter sur un arsenal étendu de gadgets, ainsi que sur le nouveau système de "Killing in Motion", sans oublier bien sûr des méthodes d'interrogatoire brutales, mais efficaces !
- Operate without Restrictions - Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind this devastating threat.
- Kill in motion - Always one step ahead, Killing in Motion lets Sam strike with lethal precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion. Active Sprint allows him to traverse the environment easily and fluidly, climb walls and leap over barriers in order to reach his next target while on the move.
- Unleash the power of fourth echelon prototypes - Infiltrate terrorist cells by using new gadgets such as the upgraded snake cam and micro tri-rotor drone which allows Sam to scout ahead, mark targets remotely, distract enemies, or explode with frag grenade force. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the sticky shocker, and for close quarters combat, players can wield the curved and brutal Karambit knife.
- Build a new echelon - With a mandate directly from the president, Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out his support crew. Fourth Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a fully integrated experience - Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows the team to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. Players can earn money for completing missions and objectives and buy upgraded weapons and items from the SMI hub aboard the Paladin.
- Processor2.53 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6400 / 2.80 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
- Graphics512 MB VRAM -NVIDIA GeForce / ATI Radeon
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space25 GB HD
- SystemWindows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8