Se connecter / S'inscrire
FINAL FANTASY IX (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Final Fantasy 9 was originally released in 2000. As it became much appreciated, Square Enix decided to resurrect this game, just as they did with previous installments of the series. Active Time EventsFinal Fantasy IX do ...Lire la suite
Offres de livraison instantanée
Afficher 5 autres offres
- 0Gaming4youExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif38076
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 11.95
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif96356
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 11.96
- 0Instant_gameExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif23846
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 11.98
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent vendeur99%Commentaire positif4569
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.14
- 0LancceExcellent vendeur99%Commentaire positif2679
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.20
- 0Gamesdivision100%Commentaire positif914
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.27
- 0Royalco100%Commentaire positif576
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.59
Final Fantasy 9 was originally released in 2000. As it became much appreciated, Square Enix decided to resurrect this game, just as they did with previous installments of the series.
Active Time Events
Final Fantasy IX does not differ too much from its predecessors. The gameplay basically still focuses on world map exploration (by various means of transportation, too), item collection, characters’ ability development and customization, and random encounters with the enemies.
What is an interesting addition to the FF series here, however, is the „Active Time Events” (ATE) system. From time to time, the player is going to be informed of various, random events occurring all over the world map. Engaging in those situations may be linked with possessing some valuables items or chances for extra character growth. Sometimes, it can also unlock special, story-altering content by prompting the player to make important decisions.
The setting and the story
This installment of the Final Fantasy series is set on Gaia, a fictional world inhabited by four nations, separated from one another by a mountain range. The world is full of diverse life forms and distinct individuals living on its continents.
The main playable character is Zidane Tribal, whose primary role is to kidnap Princess Garnet. However, the plot twist is in the air when the princess doesn’t seem to oppose her kidnappers. What are Queen Brahne’s plans, and how come Kuja is involved in all of this? Only Zidane and his group of thieves, called Tantalus, can save Gaia.
Abilities and equipment
FFIX presents a fresh perspective on the ability system. The players collect pieces of equipment which are bound to various skills and abilities, and the characters who equip them, can progressively learn those techniques. Eventually, when the ability is fully mastered, the corresponding item may be unequipped, but the skill will remain – that creates the possibility of nearly limitless abilities customization.
- Bored with hi-tech, futuristic cities? Final Fantasy IX returns to the medieval fantasy setting, with castles, queens, and honorable knights.
- Endless customization thanks to the new system, which links certain equipment with predefined abilities – create your ultimate squad of warriors.
- Travel the world of Gaia on chocobos, by airships, or in boats.
- Take control over the leader of Tantalus, Zidane the thief, and protect Princess Garnet together with the rest of Gaia.
- Active Time Events – a new feature makes the game more interesting through greater randomization of events. Decide on the story by engaging in them!
- Optimized for PC – this Steam version of the game features better graphics and Steam achievements system, too.
Date de sortie: 2016-04-14
- Vous trouverez ci-dessous les spécifications système minimales et recommandées pour FINAL FANTASY IX (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. En raison de changements de programmation potentiels, la configuration système minimale requise pour FINAL FANTASY IX (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL peut changer au fil du temps.
Descripteurs de contenu: