FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker (PC) - Final Fantasy Key - EUROPE
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker takes the player to explore new regions of Hydaelyn, gives them a new level cap to raise their skills, and provides a new race to play. Explore new locations take on new jobs and clear new dungeons in this expansive DLC. Try out the casual PvP mode to test your skills.Lire la suite
Offres de livraison instantanée
Afficher 1 autres offres
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif106619
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 30.37
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent vendeur99%Commentaire positif3397
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 30.40
- 0Instant_gameExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif18403
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 30.45
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent vendeur99%Commentaire positif4725
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 30.73
- 0LancceExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif2474
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 30.88
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif1328
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 31.03
- 0CodezillaExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif8666
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 38.06
Warning! This content requires the base game FINAL FANTASY XIV Online on Final Fantasy in order to play
Endwalker is a downloadable expansion to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, a massively multiplayer online video game and the fourteenth installment of Square Enix's Final Fantasy series. FF XIV Endwalker expansion introduces new features, such as a new race, increased level cap, and many more.
Reach beyond your limits
One of the key new features of the Endwalker expansion is the increased level cap. Now the players can gain experience and level up their character to the max level of 90. That opens new paths for those who like to push their in-game avatars to the limits of their abilities, wipe low-level enemies with a single strike, or brag about their character level's superiority.
New locations to explore and tribes to encounter
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker expands the map of the game's world by introducing new regions. The new locations are Garlemald, home to the Garlean Empire set among snow-covered plains, and the Near-eastern island of Thavenair with its monumental city Radz-at-Han. The player can also explore Labyrinthos - the underground treasury of knowledge and Mare Lamentorum, a location on the moon with mysterious structures. On their journeys, the player will also encounter new tribes, the legendary bunny-eared Loporrits and the Arkasodara, beings native to Thavenair island, whose brawn is only matched by their skill in alchemy.
Races, jobs, dungeons, and more
Outside expanding the lore with new locations and increasing the level cap, Endwalker provides the player with a new race - a male Viera. The DLC also features new jobs that the player can choose - a healer Sage or a deadly Reaper and dungeons to explore. Another new feature is a smaller, beginner-friendly PvP mode, very inviting for casual players.
- Explore the new locations of Hydaelyn, including the enemy stronghold of Garlemald and Near-eastern Thavenair with the city of Radz-at-Han
- Choose to play as a new race - a male representative of the rabbit-like Viera
- Level up your character to the increased maximum level of 90
- Participate in the small-scale PvP matches
- Take on new jobs, explore new dungeons and enjoy your time with the Endwalker expansion
Release Date: 2021-12-07