- 23.13 USD
This course is about health and safety in the workplace and is suitable for all people in training and employment. It is intended to raise your awareness of the dangers of your work so that you will not get injured. It is also designed to help you understand your duties to your fellow workers, as well as your employer's duties towards you.
The course will help identify risks and hazards in the workplace and describe the steps involved in a risk assessment. You will learn about the different types of fires and which type of fire extinguisher should be used to extinguish them. You will also review health and safety issues involving electricity and computers, the working environment and chemicals and other hazards.
This course will be of great interest to all workers wishing to learn more about the fundamentals of health and safety in the workplace.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Fundamentals of Health and Safety in the Workplace
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.