Gaia Beyond (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA
Your decisions are footprints within a vast non-linear solar system. Forge alliances among numerous factions and develop relations with hundreds of NPCs. Focus on trading and personal interaction or embark on science mis ...Read More
Your decisions are footprints within a vast non-linear solar system. Forge alliances among numerous factions and develop relations with hundreds of NPCs. Focus on trading and personal interaction or embark on science missions – hunt down pirates and collect their bounty. Infiltrate dubious factions and uncover secret plots and dark menaces.
There you are, human.
At the face of a habitable planet way outside the Kuiper Belt, inquiringly gazing at the same stars as the rest of the living species. Everyone? Doesn’t look like we will ever find out. The past is shadowed by war. Generations of humanity have fought on the edge of survival. First against themselves – until technology started to rise, created to serve their innate greed for dominance. During Earth times, self-inflicted catastrophes kept humanity struggling and finally forced the big departure. And yet, here they are. Split up all over the solar system, living separate realities under various conditions.
This is Your Story
Everything is different – and actually nothing ever really changed. A new mindset of unity, awoken by the end of the Machine War, is facing hard times. Beneath the curtain of false peace and hope, bad blood had always remained. Old and new enemies are rising again and humanity will have to face its greatest trial, yet. Will you be part of mankind's downfall or guide the system into a brighter future?
- Explore an immersive and dynamic real-time solar system - two centuries after the devastation of Earth
- Dive into the Caduceus storyline with 10 missions and discover the truth behind the Ganymede Flu
- Enjoy hand-drawn graphics in 4K resolution
- Original soundtrack by Miguel Johnson
- Choices do matter - beware the consequences! Decide the fate of characters in the world
- Fight pirates, evil bosses, mutants and secret alien ships!
- Mine dozens of raw materials to craft or buy over 50 new spacecrafts
- Upgrade your ship with devices, shields and powerful weapons
- Discover a wide range of ship types, from shuttles to capital ships
Release Date: 2020-08-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Gaia Beyond (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Gaia Beyond (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA may change over time.