Galactic Civilizations III (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Galactic Civilizations 3 is the third installment in the series of so-called 4x space hex-based strategy games, created by the Stardock entertainment company. These guys are specialists in the context of space strategy games. Hence if you are a fan of such products then galactic civilizations is a good choice for you.Read More
Show 1 more offer
- ReRetaildepotEXCELLENT SELLER95%Positive feedback1816
View offer details$ 6.31
- CrCristian24No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 8.26
- GaGamekeys4sale_rate_me_pls87%Positive feedback243
View offer details$ 8.47
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7177
View offer details$ 9.08
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback58379
View offer details$ 10.45
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1837
View offer details$ 10.85
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8349
View offer details$ 10.89
Notice! This product includes:
- Galactic Civilizations III
- Galactic Civilizations III - Mega Events DLC
- Galactic Civilizations III: Crusade Expansion Pack
- Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Expansion
Before humans started to exist on Earth, there were two races of powerful beingsrising above stars. Each with different ideology, standing in sheer contrast to the other. There was a malovent Drengin Empire and the cultural and peaceful Arcean Empire. They fought many battles but after Drengin Empire joined forces with Yor (a synthetic race), Arcean Empire ultimately lost.
10 years already passed since events which decided the future of the galaxy. The Drengin Empire is the supreme force. The Arcean world was almost completely sterilized, Earth is imprisoned, Korx are gone, Torians are enslaved and The Drath disappeared from this universe, the Terran force is gone.
Only Altaria is still fighting but with all their colonies destroyed, they can't do much. You are the one who can change the situation on the galactic political map. However, you cannot do it alone. The history of the gal civ as it can be seen is really complex and interesting. You are going to enjoy it.
Gameplay in turn-based strategy
The Galactic Civilizations III (PC) is a turn-based strategy game with a really complex and interesting gameplay model. This turn-based strategy game consists of many elements which are important for the prosperity of your empire. Different races for you to choose, complex and well developed tech tress for each one of them, huge selections of options, ships etc. You really are going to enjoy this. Furthermore, the game offers single-player mode as well as the multiplayer for you and your friends. What are you waiting for then? Play with your friends and destroy their civilization.
Receptions and opinions
We checked opinions and receptions of players and critics about the game in order to see, if it is worth your attention. Opinions about the Galactic Civilization III are mostly positive. Which should not be surprising at all. The game is simply fulfilling its own role.
It is a product for people who love turn-based strategy games with a complex gameplay. During long nights you are going to wonder, how to defeat the Drengin Empire. It is not going to be easy. However, thanks to your superior tactical mind, you will be able to do it. Buy your own product key for the Galactic Civilization 3 and enjoy the immersive gameplay.
- Create your own, powerful space civilizations.
- Fight with a malevolent and cruel Drengin Empire.
- Save the universe from destruction.
- Show your superior tactical skills.
- Enjoy the single player campaign or play with your friends in the multiplayer.
- Choose from huge amount of races, each with different ideology, advantages, and weaknesses. Utilize these advantages in order to win with your enemies.
Release Date: 2015-05-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Galactic Civilizations III (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Galactic Civilizations III (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.