Generation Zero Steam Key GLOBAL
Generation Zero is an open world first-person action adventure game set in the reimagined version of 1980s Sweden. You will play the role of a teen coming back from a trip to the nearby islands with friends.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 27 more offers
- 0BeBellakeyExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback33546
View offer details$ 7.91
- 0ShShadowzxNo positive feedback yet3
View offer details$ 6.58
- 0GaGameshop_for_you98%Positive feedback392
View offer details$ 7.01
- 0PiPizzarollsgodNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 7.15
- 0JaJanitachan100%Positive feedback3
View offer details$ 7.42
- 0GoGolden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8153
View offer details$ 7.44
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback103904
View offer details$ 7.69
This version is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Generation Zero is an open world first-person action adventure game set in the reimagined version of 1980s Sweden. You will play the role of a teen coming back from a trip to the nearby islands with friends. Your boat was attacked and you barely made it to the shore. Now you have to find out what is going on. The game was developed and published by Avalanche Studios in 2019. It is available on PC (Windows 10). It runs on the Apex engine.
Gameplay – Survive in a hostile open world
The game is played from the first-person perspective. It revolves around exploring, looting, fighting the machines and developing the character. The main storyline missions will help you unravel the reasons behind the appearance of hostile robots, and side missions will keep you busy in the meantime. Weapons found in the game may come in 5 different qualities and can be further upgraded with additional attachments. Other items that may help you to progress through the game include, but are not limited to, first aid kits, flares, explosives, lures, and grenades.
Combat is inevitable, but it’s often better to take a more tactical approach and utilize surroundings to make it easier, than blindly rushing the foes. Killing robots awards you with experience points which increase your character’s level. Each level allows spending additional points on passive bonuses, like reduced recoil, increased damage, or increased range of throwables. Navigating the open world is easy, thanks to the built-in map, which also allows to fast travel to the previously visited locations.
Fight against Machines
Generation Zero focuses on fighting the machines using guerilla tactics, which involves usage of not only traditional weapons like handguns, shotguns, assault rifles, and SMGs, but also luring enemies with baits and using the environment to gain an advantage.
Machines usually have some sort of weak spots to make the encounters easier, but hitting them is another story – robots are moving quickly and they won’t simply wait for you to exploit their weakness. Think of a strategy, and approach the enemies smartly.
Team up in the multiplayer mode
The game allows playing in multiplayer co-op mode, where you can party with up to 3 other people, either friends or complete strangers. You may experience the story and explore the world together – repel the invaders and fight for your survival. Make use of support skills – heal your friends, highlight enemies for your team, and decrease the time needed to revive fallen teammates.
Generation 0 is a solid production with the most praised elements being the stunning visuals, excellent sound effects, and the possibility to play online in a co-op mode, not only with friends but also with complete strangers. Reviewers also appreciated the shooting feeling and the overall atmosphere of the 80s setting.
- Travel to the reimagined version of 1980s Sweden and unravel the secrets behind the appearance of hostile machines
- Search the open world and loot the weapons coming in 5 different rarity levels and use attachments to make found firearms even more effective
- Play alone or team up with up to 3 other players in online multiplayer and help each other out during the dangerous encounters
- Develop your character and acquire new passive skills to make the combat easier
- Fight the machines head to head or make use of tactical advantage in form of smoke grenades, lures, and friendly kamikaze Suicide-Ticks
Release Date: 2019-03-26