Going Medieval (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Going Medieval is a city-building game that allows you to immerse yourself in the Dark Ages. It is entirely up to you whether or not the villagers will survive. Defend yourself in a series of raids and sustain the growin ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 18 more offers
- Dwarvs_shopExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback2213
View offer details$ 12.74
$ 25.04-49%$ 14.16 $ 25.04-43%$ 14.16
- DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15814
View offer details$ 9.91
$ 25.04-60%$ 11.01 $ 25.04-56%$ 11.01
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller99%Positive feedback52130
View offer details$ 9.92
$ 25.04-60%$ 11.03 $ 25.04-56%$ 11.03
- KgKgamestradeExcellent seller98%Positive feedback12932
View offer details$ 10.22
$ 25.04-59%$ 11.35 $ 25.04-55%$ 11.35
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8167
View offer details$ 10.71
$ 25.04-57%$ 11.90 $ 25.04-52%$ 11.90
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58278
View offer details$ 10.89
$ 25.04-57%$ 12.10 $ 25.04-52%$ 12.10
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16888
View offer details$ 10.91
$ 25.04-56%$ 12.13 $ 25.04-52%$ 12.13
Going Medieval Game has a new outlook on strategic thinking in the context of managing an entirely new colony. In the unpleasant Middle Ages, try being a city builder and survive as long as your warehouses remain stocked with food and essential materials. Establish your settlement from scratch and make the most out of it as the colony prospers. Lead your settlers and continue developing to leave wooden dwellings and move into a stone fortress. The game collects very positive reviews on gaming platforms. Thanks to its gameplay, it is often referred to as RimWorld medieval.
This single-player game allows you to build a colony using 3D terrain tools. Grow your population and expand the settlement to defeat progressively graver enemies. Build fortresses and strongholds to survive the detrimental effects of nature. Keep in touch with your settlers since they rely on your emotional support. Get to know them for their life histories and agendas differ. Keep them warm and well-nourished, you will need them vigilant at all times because you never know who is going to arrive at your door. Whether it is a lost traveler, aggressive raider, or crazy zealot, be prepared for hard work and tiring battles.
Design, build and expand your settlement from a small wooden hut into a colossal stone castle. With simple-to-use 3D terrain tools you can create the perfect stronghold, from winding underground caverns to sprawling multi-story forts.As the game progresses, it becomes more and more difficult to get by. You can challenge yourself and try different approaches to keep your colony alive!
- Build fortresses and decorate them to your liking
- Gather food and vital materials
- Get to know your villagers' stories and agendas
- Do the research and craft weapons and tools
- Manage your really own colony of settlers and defend it!
Release Date: 2021-06-01
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Going Medieval (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Going Medieval (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes