Grand Theft Auto is a long-running series of video games, published by Rockstar Games and developed by subsidiary companies.
The games allow the player to take on the role of a criminal in a big city, typically an individual who rises through the ranks of organised crime through the course of the game. Various missions are set for completion by the figureheads of the city underworld, generally criminal, which must be completed to progress through the storyline.
Assassinations, and other crimes feature regularly, but occasionally taxi driving, firefighting, pimping, street racing, or learning to fly fixed-wing aircraft are also involved as alternate adventures, which can be done at any time during the game.
Grand Thef Auto Complete Bundle includes:
- GTA - Drive dozens of varied vehicles around three of America's toughest cities. Only the toughest will be able to take on the world and finish the job like a professional...
- GTA 2 - Grand Theft Auto is back. The cars are faster. The streets are busier. The bad guys are nastier. The police are angrier. And now, the FBI and the Army are getting involved...
- GTA III - Crime does pay. The hugely successful, highly controversial Grand Theft Auto franchise moves into 3 dimensions in the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City.
- GTA Vice City - From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile as Grand Theft Auto returns.
- GTA San Andreas - Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
- GTA IV - What does the American dream mean today? For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape from his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity.
- GTA IV Episodes From Liberty City - Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City includes both The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony together and does not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- Graphics256 MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- Memory1.5 GB RAM - Win XP / 1.5 GB RAM - Win Vista
- Disk space16 GB HD
- SystemWindows Vista - SP 1 / Windows XP - SP 3
This product contains elements of