Grand Theft Auto V (PC) - Rockstar Key - BRAZIL
One of the biggest action-adventure games awaits you with its huge world, interesting gameplay, rich story, and memorable characters. Take control over Franklin, Trevor, and Michael and make your dreams come true in San ...Read More
Warning! This product is for Rockstar Social Club platform, it CANNOT be activated and played on Steam platform.
If you wish to purchase a version that is compatible with Steam platform, please follow THIS LINK.
In order to activate GTA V code:
- Please visit official Rockstar page here and log in,
- Click the "Activate Grand Theft Auto on PC" button at the bottom left corner of the page.
This product is region locked and can ONLY be activated and played in BRAZIL.
Grand Theft Auto V for Steam platform is a digital product- no box delivery.
One of the biggest action-adventure games awaits you with its huge world, interesting gameplay, rich story, and memorable characters. Take control over Franklin, Trevor, and Michael and make your dreams come true in San Andreas.
Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure game where you can roam the open world as much as you wish and complete the story missions which additionally unlock gameplay mechanics. You decide how you’re going to lead your character, either getting to the top of the richest people in Los Santos or to the very bottom with the gangs and organized crime.
Los Santos is a beautiful, yet dangerous place and here you will have to take control of Michael de Santa, Franklin Clinton, and Trevor Philips. You do not pick only one of them but play through the story from the perspective of each of them, often changing places during the action of the game. The plot circles around the often illegal activities of the three main characters, their lives spiraling out of control and the road to regain control and achieve success in a big city overcome by corruption and gangs.
GTA V features many gameplay elements famous from the earlier games from the series, with the car stealing and carrying many weapons at once being some of the most famous features. The game is played either from a third or, for the first time in the series, the first-person perspective. In the single-player game you play as one of the three main characters, Trevor, Mike or Franklin, with the possibility to change your character at any moment as long as you are not in a mission.
When you enter the world you have the possibility to complete the story missions which play out from the perspective of one of the main characters specific to the plot taking place in a given moment. Additionally, while free-roaming the world you may encounter secondary missions as well as bounties and part-time jobs which can give you money for your spendings. Exploring Los Santos and the rural areas around called Blaine County is a big part of the game, and you may spend a great number of hours doing just that without even picking up a single story mission.
Combat and crime
To fight your enemies you can use melee, guns or explosives. Arming yourself with the help of a number of available weapon shops is a good method of spending your hard-earned money, which in the process can help you in becoming even more efficient in shooting your way into wealth. The game implements auto-aim to help fight foes as well as a cover system consisting of shielding yourself from the enemy’s bullets by for example hiding behind an obstacle.
When you commit a crime the wanted meter shows up symbolized by stars showing up on the screen, the more stars you have the more wanted you are. The bigger bounty on your head, the more advanced law forces are looking for you, such as the SWAT forces if your wanted level reaches 5 stars. So be careful and hide from the officers’ sight and leave the wanted area as soon as possible. If you happen to die in the midst of the fight you don’t need to worry because the hospital personnel will make sure to make you as right as rain once you respawn there.
Play as you want!
When you decide to explore the world on your own you don’t have to run around and do nothing, as there are plenty of specific activities that you can try out such as, base jumping or scuba diving. It’s almost impossible to live in a big city without a smartphone so your character in the game gets one. It allows you to contact your friends or browse the internet or some stock markets as well as change settings, play your favorite music order a car in case you need a means of transport.
Your characters, your world
You are placed in San Andreas, an area inspired by real-life Southern California, comprising of Los Santos, and a rural area of Blaine County where you will spend your time working, taking part in the crime and gaining skills and contacts. The money you earn during the game allows you to customize your characters by purchasing clothes, haircuts, tattoos, and accessories. Additionally, you can spend your funds on cars, upgrades, weapons, visiting clubs, and real estate, as you can become the owner of a number of buildings serving either as houses but also as garages or businesses.
GTA Online allows you to create your own character by customizing it in a character creation menu and join servers of up to 30 players. Playing together with your friends or other people online allows you to partake not only in the standard to the single-player free roam but also certain jobs and a number of missions in which you can cooperate or compete to achieve certain goals. Advanced tools created by the developers allow players to customize and create custom quests giving the game a much larger variety of activities to complete.
Grand Theft Auto 5 received universal acclaim and became one of the best selling and reviewed games of all time. Its huge, living world filled with activities and interesting details, rich, character-based story, atmosphere, and innovations garnered it praise not only from fans of the series, new players but also critics. The division of the story into three different characters with interwoven plots made it stand out from other games of the genre.
- Live the gangster life as one of the three criminals – Michael the bank robber, Trevor- the retired army pilot with a mental disorder or Franklin- a guy from the ghetto working for a local Armenian car dealer. The game story is constructed in such way, so that you can switch between characters.
- Tired of the never ending crime spree? Then, take your time to do some yoga or cycle through the countryside. Play tennis, golf or parachute over the city. Roam around Los Santos but beware of the drunkards and other weirdos causing unexpected events.
- Keep in mind that respect and money is everything. You won’t make a pile on stealing cars and petty crime. Instead, you should proceed with some big-deal robberies, recruit helpers and use explosives to make serious bucks.
- GTA 5 multiplayer gameplay offers the possibility to play with friends and other players. Create your own character, enter the map previously known from the single player mode and take part in various cooperative or competitive missions. GTA Online content will constantly develop to bring players best gaming experience.
Release Date: 2015-04-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Grand Theft Auto V (PC) - Rockstar Key - BRAZIL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Grand Theft Auto V (PC) - Rockstar Key - BRAZIL may change over time.