Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes Steam Key GLOBAL
Grotesque Tactics is a story driven, satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs lik ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3980
View offer details$ 3.25
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback98418
View offer details$ 0.87
- 0Kinguin81%Positive feedback76
View offer details$ 0.87
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller99%Positive feedback13386
View offer details$ 0.94
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6047
View offer details$ 0.95
- 0Lancce97%Positive feedback1453
View offer details$ 0.97
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1826
View offer details$ 0.98
Grotesque Tactics is a story driven, satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, Heroes of Might & Magic and Fire Emblem.
Grotesque Tactics weaves a humorous storyline and plenty of amusing dialogue, poking fun at some of the most successful RPGs, such as Oblivion, Gothic and Lord of the Rings.
To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult "The Dark Church" which has murdered all of the kingdom’s heroes and knights, you will have to hire dubious soldiers and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies.
- Turn based tactical battles with humorous animations not seen in any RPG
- Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solitaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
- Gorgeous village landscapes and dark, sinister dungeons
- Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
- Enormous, highly detailed and very angry end bosses
- Classical RPG elements: quests, treasures, trade, leveling up and out¬fitting a party of unique heroes
- Enjoyable multiple choice dialogues and conversation puzzles in the style of classic adventure games, such as Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion
Release Date: 2010-10-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.