Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes Steam Key GLOBAL
Grotesque Tactics is a story driven, satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs lik ...Read More
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLERSponsored100%Positive feedback8808
View offer details$ 1.26
Show 5 more offers
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6372
View offer details$ 1.24
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8808
View offer details$ 1.26
- Good_store100%Positive feedback520
View offer details$ 1.31
- MoMondial95%Positive feedback538
View offer details$ 1.35
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback70482
View offer details$ 1.54
- AlAllgameworldEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback5036
View offer details$ 1.60
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7381
View offer details$ 1.67
Grotesque Tactics is a story driven, satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, Heroes of Might & Magic and Fire Emblem.
Grotesque Tactics weaves a humorous storyline and plenty of amusing dialogue, poking fun at some of the most successful RPGs, such as Oblivion, Gothic and Lord of the Rings.
To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult "The Dark Church" which has murdered all of the kingdom’s heroes and knights, you will have to hire dubious soldiers and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies.
- Turn based tactical battles with humorous animations not seen in any RPG
- Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solitaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
- Gorgeous village landscapes and dark, sinister dungeons
- Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
- Enormous, highly detailed and very angry end bosses
- Classical RPG elements: quests, treasures, trade, leveling up and out¬fitting a party of unique heroes
- Enjoyable multiple choice dialogues and conversation puzzles in the style of classic adventure games, such as Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion
Release Date: 2010-10-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.