GTFO (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
GTFO is a cooperative FPP shooter in the survival horror convention, which was released as early access in 2019. Take the role of four players and explore an underground monster prison to complete your mission. The gamep ...Read More
- SeSepantasteamNo positive feedback yet3
View offer details$ 39.20
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback58375
View offer details$ 43.92
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1827
View offer details$ 45.39
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8274
View offer details$ 45.52
- Games4worldEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3996
View offer details$ 53.88
GTFO is a cooperative FPP shooter in the survival horror convention, which was released as early access in 2019. Take the role of four players and explore an underground monster prison to complete your mission. The gameplay focuses mainly on fighting with an extensive arsenal of firearms.
In this video game, a group of four players takes on the role of convicts who, on the orders of the mysterious Guard, must perform a task in an equally strange underground prison controlled by bloodthirsty monsters. Progress through the prison to find out more information about your past not only from you but also from clues and hints that you find while you explore this strange place.
GTFO is a coop horror game in which player observes the events from FPP perspective. The production emphasis the cooperative mode and allows four players to control soldiers with firearms and various gadgets. Cooperate with other players to survive and find the way out. Collect useful items and resources while you explore the area to increase your chances of survival further.
GTFO game offers attractive three-dimensional graphics based on the Unity engine. It is worth noting that the fun is accompanied by music composed by Simon Viklund, who has soundtracks for such projects as Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Bionic Commando Rearmed, and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon series: Advanced Warfighter and PayDay.
GTFO received many positive reviews since its first release. Most critics value its horror climate, beautiful graphics, and dynamic system of combat. The game also finds its place among the best games shown during the E3 2018.
- A coop horror game that will test your ability to cooperate with other players to survive
- Explore the prison while being accompanied by great music and horror climate
- Find useful tools and resources, plan every single action, and make fast, yet clever decisions to survive
- Progress as much as you can and find not only the way out but also information about your past
- Three-dimensional graphic combine with great music created by well-known composer Simon Viklund
Early Access: true
Release Date: 2019-12-09
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for GTFO (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for GTFO (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.