Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons | Standard (PC) - NCSoft Key - GLOBAL
Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons is the third expansion pack for MMORPG developed by ArenaNet Inc. and released in February 2022. The new expansion introduces many novelties to the base game, including new locations, a compl ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 3 more offers
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback95927
View offer details$ 30.37
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8160
View offer details$ 30.71
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4577
View offer details$ 30.73
- 0LancceExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2693
View offer details$ 30.88
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback908
View offer details$ 31.05
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback23975
View offer details$ 31.11
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback37822
View offer details$ 32.14
Warning! This product works only with NCSoft/Arena.NET version of the game. NOT compatible with Steam version.
Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons key is meant to be activated on the NCSoft platform.
Warning! This content requires the base game Guild Wars 2 on NCsoft in order to play.
Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons is the third expansion pack for MMORPG developed by ArenaNet Inc. and released in February 2022. The new expansion introduces many novelties to the base game, including new locations, a completely new storyline, in-game items, and many more. It is worth mentioning that EoD does not require owning previous expansions. The DLC received many positive reviews. Most of the players applauded the new plot and fresh gameplay mechanics.
Take part in a completely new adventure
The action of the game takes players to Canthia - a forgotten land that has been kept away from the outside world for over two hundred years. People living there discovered many unique technologies powered by rare material known as the Dragonjade. However, the Dragon Cycle that sustained the development and prosperity is now collapsing, and the barrier that isolated Canthia from the rest of the world fades away.
Experience engaging gameplay and new possibilities
As a classic expansion pack, End of Dragons does not change the main elements of the Guild Wars 2 gameplay. However, it introduces many new locations, possibilities, and gameplay mechanics. Players will have a chance to explore many new regions, featuring new enemies, quests, and challenges.
Discover new ways to explore the world
Among many novelties introduced in the EoD expansion pack, players will find a new mount that allows transportation of two people at the same time - this huge siege turtle, because of the question, is the first mount in the game that allows players to take a passenger. In addition to that, the DLC features skiff boats that can be used for transportation groups of players.
Explore new in-game activities
While taking a break from slaying hordes of enemies, players can take a break from their adventure and relax by taking part in various side activities. One of them is newly introduced fishing. Find a suitable, quiet place using one of the new skiff boats and try out your fishing skills. If you feel confident enough, take part in a special contest!
It is worth mentioning that the expansion gives players access to completely new Elite Specializations for each of the nine professions, unlocking whole new possibilities. You can now use previously unattainable game mechanics.
- Explore Canthia - an isolated region locked away from the rest of the world for 200 years
- Take part in a completely new adventure
- Hundreds of new quests, enemies, and challenges
- New means of transportation
- Discover elite specializations, unlocking access to new possibilities and mechanics
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons | Standard (PC) - NCSoft Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons | Standard (PC) - NCSoft Key - GLOBAL may change over time.