Half-Life 2 Steam Gift GLOBAL
1998. HALF-LIFE sends a shock through the game industry with its combination of pounding action and continuous, immersive storytelling. Valve's debut title wins more than 50 game-of-the-year awards on its way to being na ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3812
View offer details$ 9.32
$ 10.35-10%$ 10.35$ 10.35
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16866
View offer details$ 7.92
$ 8.92-11%$ 8.80 $ 8.92-1%$ 8.80
- Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2045
View offer details$ 8.71
$ 8.92-2%$ 9.68$ 9.68
- Kortulsgameroom91%Positive feedback72
View offer details$ 9.47
$ 10.52-10%$ 10.52$ 10.52
- WeWerecat_games67%Positive feedback6
View offer details$ 9.47
$ 10.53-10%$ 10.53$ 10.53
- GamextraExcellent seller95%Positive feedback21753
View offer details$ 15.16
$ 16.84-10%$ 16.84$ 16.84
Warning: This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in Germany.
1998. HALF-LIFE sends a shock through the game industry with its combination of pounding action and continuous, immersive storytelling. Valve's debut title wins more than 50 game-of-the-year awards on its way to being named "Best PC Game Ever" by PC Gamer, and launches a franchise with more than eight million retail units sold worldwide.
NOW. By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism and responsiveness, Half-Life 2 opens the door to a world where the player's presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends and enemies.
The player again picks up the crowbar of research scientist Gordon Freeman, who finds himself on an alien-infested Earth being picked to the bone, its resources depleted, its populace dwindling. Freeman is thrust into the unenviable role of rescuing the world from the wrong he unleashed back at Black Mesa. And a lot of people he cares about are counting on him.
The intense, real-time gameplay of Half-Life 2 is made possible only by Source®, Valve's new proprietary engine technology.
- Characters: Advanced facial animation system delivers the most sophisticated in-game characters ever seen. With 40 distinct facial "muscles," human characters convey the full array of human emotion, and respond to the player with fluidity and intelligence.
- Physics: From pebbles to water to 2-ton trucks respond as expected, as they obey the laws of mass, friction, gravity, and buoyancy.
- Graphics: Source's shader-based renderer, like the one used at Pixar to create movies such as Toy Story® and Monster's, Inc.®, creates the most beautiful and realistic environments ever seen in a video game.
- AI: Neither friends nor enemies charge blindly into the fray. They can assess threats, navigate tricky terrain, and fashion weapons from whatever is at hand.
Release Date: 2004-11-16
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Half-Life 2 Steam Gift GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Half-Life 2 Steam Gift GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes