Halo Infinite | Campaign (Xbox Series X/S, Windows 10) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL
Halo Infinite brings back what the fans of the franchise love the most - open-world environments, fast-paced combat, and Master Chief's dry wit. Take on the Banished in a new story campaign or fight against other players ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5587
View offer details$ 30.50
$ 65.73-54%$ 33.89 $ 65.73-48%$ 33.89
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58584
View offer details$ 31.08
$ 65.73-53%$ 34.54 $ 65.73-47%$ 34.54
- Instant_gameExcellent seller99%Positive feedback28495
View offer details$ 31.27
$ 65.73-52%$ 34.74 $ 65.73-47%$ 34.74
- Games4worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2511
View offer details$ 31.84
$ 65.73-52%$ 35.38 $ 65.73-46%$ 35.38
- Royalco86%Positive feedback168
View offer details$ 32.09
$ 65.73-51%$ 35.65 $ 65.73-46%$ 35.65
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2779
View offer details$ 32.96
$ 65.73-50%$ 36.62 $ 65.73-44%$ 36.62
- Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback423
View offer details$ 33.28
$ 65.73-49%$ 36.98 $ 65.73-44%$ 36.98
Warning! This DLC requires the base game Halo Infinite on Xbox Live in order to play.
Works only in regions supported by Xbox Live. Full list here.
This game can be played on Windows 10, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. This version is optimized for Xbox Series X/S and may feature enhanced performance compared to Xbox One consoles.
Halo Infinite is a first-person shooter game developed by 343 Industries and published by Xbox Game Studios. The game is the sixth main installment in the Halo series. In Halo Infinite, the UNSC face off against a new enemy, known as the Banished. They are a group of mercenaries that splintered off from the former Covenant - a coalition of alien races who fought against the human race. The game offers unparalleled freedom of movement, giving the player a brand new open-world environment to explore freely. HI will also feature mechanics the series is known for, including high-paced action setpieces and vehicular combat. The multiplayer component of Halo Infinite is said to be released as a separate free-to-play title.
Halo Infinite was met with a solid reception, with the critics praising the open-world environment and the game's visuals.
Open-world action gameplay
Halo Infinite's gameplay returns to the roots of the earliest installments of the series. The player once again controls the UNSC Petty Officer Master Chief John-117, a SPARTAN super-soldier and a hero of the Human-Covenant War. While exploring the new Halo ring, known as the Installation 07, Master Chief will encounter the Banished, a group of renegade mercenaries. Luckily, Chief will not be defenseless against the alien hordes. The classic weapons such as Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, and Energy Sword make their return. John's arsenal is also complemented with brand new human and alien weapons.
The action of Halo Infinite is set on a new Halo ring, which the player will be able to explore on foot or using a variety of vehicles, including the iconic UNSC Warthog, among others. The vehicles are equipped with on-board weapons, so the player can use them to deal with groups of enemies and then disembark to finish the job.
Installation 07 is home to many alien species, which the player will encounter throughout the game. Some of them will be peaceful, but others might turn hostile if provoked.
Master Chief Returns
The story of Halo Infinite will put Master Chief to his greatest test yet. As the Human-Covenant war has come to an end, a galaxy-wide peace was expected to follow. That did not happen. A new threat has emerged in the form of the Banished -a renegade group of Covenant warriors who had seized control of a Halo ring and threaten the Earth with a new war. Master Chief, the hero of the war, must once again face the alien threat and put an end to it once and for all.
Halo Infinite's gameplay was revealed in summer 2020. The game received positive initial opinions from the critics. Most of the praises went towards the gameplay and the visual side of the title.
- Return to the world of Halo and face a new threat.
- Play as Master Chief waging war against the Banished in a brand new story campaign.
- Explore the open-world environment of the Installation 07 ring.
- Use a variety of classic and new weapons.
- Hop behind the wheel of different vehicles.
- Enjoy the free-to-play multiplayer component.
Release Date: 2021-12-08
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Halo Infinite | Campaign (Xbox Series X/S, Windows 10) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Halo Infinite | Campaign (Xbox Series X/S, Windows 10) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes