Heavy Rain (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Heavy Rain (PC) is an interactive drama action-adventure game developed and published by Quantic Dream. In the game, the player controls four characters, whose fates become entwined into a complex web of relationships.Th ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 14 more offers
- GoGoldenrushSponsored100%Positive feedback759
View offer details$ 11.68
$ 21.74-46%$ 12.98 $ 21.74-40%$ 12.98
- DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15850
View offer details$ 6.38
$ 21.74-71%$ 7.09 $ 21.74-67%$ 7.09
- Bestsellergames94%Positive feedback197
View offer details$ 6.39
$ 21.74-71%$ 7.10 $ 21.74-67%$ 7.10
- Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback67169
View offer details$ 6.68
$ 21.74-69%$ 7.42 $ 21.74-66%$ 7.42
- Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2078
View offer details$ 6.75
$ 21.74-69%$ 7.50 $ 21.74-66%$ 7.50
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback52194
View offer details$ 6.81
$ 21.74-69%$ 7.56 $ 21.74-65%$ 7.56
- Games4worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2497
View offer details$ 6.86
$ 21.74-68%$ 7.62 $ 21.74-65%$ 7.62
Warning! This product is region locked and it can NOT be activated in Japan
Heavy Rain (PC) is an interactive drama action-adventure game developed and published by Quantic Dream. In the game, the player controls four characters, whose fates become entwined into a complex web of relationships.The player has to lead each character to the end of the story in a series of non-linear chapters, where they can affect the outcome by making choices about how their character responds to a situation, leading to one of several endings. HR gameplay features include interacting with the environment and NPCs, choosing dialogue options and performing Quick-Time Events. Heavy Rain received critical acclaim for its immersive story and unique gameplay, a blend of gameplay and cinematic experience.
Cinematic gameplay experience
Heavy Rain’s experience lies on the border of cinema and gameplay. The player’s job is to lead four playable characters through the story of the game and keep them alive to see its conclusion. In each chapter of the game, the player controls different characters – Ethan Mars, Madison Paige, Scott Shelby, and Norman Jayden. At certain points, the stories of the characters intertwine with each other, changing the plot.
Core gameplay mechanics of HR involve inspecting the area, looking for items the character can interact with. The player can also talk to the NPCs, choosing the dialogue options. The way the conversation is carried may influence the final outcome of the game. Last but not least, the player will be prompted to perform QTE when prompted, either to take a shower or making breakfast or during an exhilarating action set piece.
Four stories, one plot
Madison is a photojournalist suffering from insomnia. Ethan – an architect, struggling with the loss of his son. Scott retired from the police and now works as a private investigator. Norman is an FBI agent on a trail of a serial killer. Four characters, four different walks of life. All of them are connected by an invisible thread, guiding them towards each other. Above them, all looms the threat of the Origami Killer, a murderer with ties to one or all of them. Will they be able to find out who the killer is and stop him in time? Or will the Heavy Rain claim another victim?
Heavy Rain received highly positive opinions from the critics, who prosed the games story and gameplay mechanics. Reviewers noted the screenplay as one of the high points of the game, calling it gut-wrenching. The game’s soundtrack was also praised as it added to the atmosphere of HR. The game’s realistic graphics were also noted among its strong points.Heavy Rain won several awards, including British Video Game Awards for Technological Innovation, Original Music and Story.
- Experience the game that blurs the line between cinema and gameplay
- Play as four distinct characters, each with their own story and trauma
- Explore the world of the game, seeking clues and interacting with NPCs
- Perform breakneck action and mundane activities with QTE
- Feast your eyes with brilliant graphics
Release Date: 2020-06-18
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Heavy Rain (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Heavy Rain (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes