HP ProLiant ML350 G6 32 GB Black
Gaming, Graphic Design, Industrial, Office & Bussines, Not Specified
Case Front Ports:
Hard Drive Connectivity:
HP ProLiant ML350 G6 The HP ProLiant ML350 G6 is the best price performance DP Tower server that delivers excellence with performance, expandability and availability. It's a new generation server ...Read More
Name Parameters Appropriate For Gaming, Graphic Design, Industrial, Office & Bussines, Not Specified Case Type Full Tower Case Front Ports USB 2.0 Hard Drive Connectivity SATA GPU Memory Size 1 GB Processor Cores 8 Processor Speed (GHz) 2.00 RAM Bus Speed PC3-10660 (DDR3-1333) RAM Modules 4See more
HP ProLiant ML350 G6
The HP ProLiant ML350 G6 is the best price performance DP Tower server that delivers excellence with performance, expandability and availability. It's a new generation server with more memory capacity and more HDD expandability. It combines the Intel Xeon 5500 processors with QPI technology, best-in-class availability features, and unsurpassed flexibility in a system ideal for growing businesses and especially well suited to meet the needs of remote branch offices.
- Processor : Intel® Xeon® E5504 – 8cores (2x CPU)
- RAM : 32GB - DDR3 1066 - (4x8GB)
- Hard Drive : 6TB - SATA RAID - (6x HDD)
- PSU: 920 Watt Power Supply (2x PSU)
- Operating System : MS Windows Server 2019 - 25 CALs
- Applications : MS SQL Server Standard 2019 - 25 CALs
- Warranty : 12 months
- Status : NEW.
Features and further details
HP ProLiant Onboard Administrator simplifies server setup, health monitoring, power and thermal control, and lights-out remote administration of ProLiant ML, DL, and BL servers. HP ProLiant Onboard Administrator functions without additional software, and can be accessed from any location via a web browser. It works hand-in-hand with HP Systems Insight Manager, Insight Control, and Insight Dynamics - VSE suite helping customers unlock the value of the ProLiant platform and deliver the highest possible quality of IT service to the business
- Power Supply: HP has a new Common Slot Power Supply bay for ProLiant power. This design provides commonality in power supplies across multiple platforms to save on the cost of spares and allows HP to offer multiple power solutions to fit the customers' needs. HP's new Common Slot power supplies are designed for highest efficiency to provide power efficiency without degrading performance of the ProLiant. Power Supplies will have efficiency ratings up to 92%. There are three Right Size power options available, depending on the configuration of the r server. To make sure to select the correct power supply to meet the configuration, we suggest that to use the HP Power Advisor to decide the "Right-Size" for the configuration.
- Security - Trusted Platform Module: The TPM (Trusted Platform Module) is a microcontroller chip that can securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platform. These artifacts can include passwords, certificates and encryption keys. Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption (BitLocker) is a data protection feature available in Windows Server 2008. BitLocker leverages the enhanced security capabilities of a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 1.2. The TPM works with BitLocker to help protect user data and to ensure that a server running Windows Server 2008 has not been tampered with while the system was offline.
Turbo indicates the maximum potential frequency increment when using Intel Turbo Boost Technology, with 4, 3, 2, and 1 cores active. DDR3 speed is the maximum memory speed of the processor. Actual memory speed may depend on the quantity and type of DIMMs installed. For the Intel 5600 and 5500 Series, the letter preceding the model number indicates the performance/wattage of the processor. "X" denotes High Performance/Wattage; "E" denotes Enterprise Performance/Wattage (Mainstream); and "L" denotes Lower Wattage. Customers transitioning from 5500 series processors to 5600 series processors must include a third fan along with the two fans present on the server.
Developed by © emake.gr.
- InvoicesThis seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.Warranty3 monthsRefund policyRefund Policy.docx