- 34.52 USD
HypeDrop is a site where you can buy mystery boxes at any time. They contain a variety of random items, whose value can often exceed the funds spent, such as fashionable shoes or the latest phone. The most interesting is that the site guarantees that the buyer will always receive something equal to or greater than the box value. Additionally, it is worth knowing that users have the option of exchanging the received item for credit in the store or another item and that for a large proportion of products is assigned a free shipment.
Thanks to the presented $25 Hypedrop gift card, you can easily top up your virtual wallet on the site, which you can then spend easily and safely to play with the mystery boxes described above.
- Top up your account with a gift card in an instant, quickly and without any problems,
- Take part in lotteries that have already been trusted by thousands of people,
- Discover amazing prizes you can win.
- Create your account - Sign up and get ready to shop, the fun way!
- Add some funds - Top up your account and make things official.
- Purchase and open a Box - We’ve got a huge range of categories to choose from, each with a massive selection of products you could score. That could be the coolest pair of Yeezys or the latest iPhone - if it’s listed in the category, it could soon be yours! To reveal the mystery, simply buy and open your box virtually.
- Make a choice - We’ve made things flexible so you’ll always end up with something you love. Once you’ve opened your box, you can exchange your item for in-store credit or another item in our warehouse. Please note, an exchange fee of 10% will apply to most items, and some highlighted items will incur a fee of up to 80%.
- Redeem your item - When you’ve got an item you love, you can redeem it physically and have it shipped. Most of our items have free shipping, but occasionally a fee will apply - just look out for the ‘S’ icon. To see some of the awesome prizes people have already received, head to our Instagram page and check out the ‘shipped’ stories.