- 3.09 USD
- 3.35 USD
- 3.40 USD
- 4.43 USD
- 4.43 USD
- 4.44 USD
- 4.47 USD
- 5.09 USD
- 5.88 USD
- 11.13 USD
- 7.75 USD
Oleg Maddox's world famous Il-2 Sturmovik series of flight simulators continues to expand. The latest offering, Il-2 1946, adds 36 new planes, four new gigantic maps, over a hundred new ground objects, and nearly 200 new campaign missions.
This new opus also includes all of the previous IL-2 series content: IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack and Pacific Fighters. What was years ago began as a one-aircraft study sim is now an astonishing anthology, with a whopping 229 flyable aircraft and over 300 aircraft total!
- New Aircraft: 32 new flyable fighters and bombers, and four new AI aircraft!
- New Maps: Large new historical maps of the Kiev region; a map of Manchuria focusing on a border region between USSR, China and Japanese-occupied Korea; a large bonus Burma map; and an online Khalkin Gol / Nomonhan map.
- New Campaigns: Nine new campaigns with nearly 200 missions add incredible realism and attention to detail. There are detailed careers for fighter and bomber pilots, for the German, Soviet, and Japanese air forces, offering such varied objectives as flying jet bombers over occupied Europe, to intercepting American B-29 Super fortresses over Iwo Jima and Japanese home islands!
- Alternate History: Three of the nine campaigns are a departure into alternate history, focusing on hypothetical battles between the Soviet Union and Germany in the year 1946, while WWII still rages on.
- Nearly 1,000 new Paint schemes: The new planes, as well as many of the other ones in the series, come with a host of historical paint schemes, showing many of the individual aircraft or squadrons that served in WWII.
- ProcessorPentium III / AMD Athlon 1 GHz
- Graphics64 MB VRAM
- Memory512 MB
- Disk space1.5 GB
- SystemWindows XP/2000
This product contains elements of