Where can I find my Steam Trade URL link?
- You can find your Steam Trade URL link by logging into your Steam account.
- Hover your mouse over your username and select ’Inventory’
- Click ’Trade Offers’
- Click ’Who can send me Trade Offers?’
- Under ’Third-Party Sites’ you can find you Trade URL.
What are the Steam account requirements in order to redeem the code?
- Steam Guard enabled for 14 days
- Mobile Authenticator enabled for 7 days
- Inventory set to ’Public’
- No trade bans in the account history (on Steam)
- No trade holds caused by changing password/email etc.
What happens if I receive the message ’Invalid Code’?
- Double check the entered code
- Make sure there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the code
What happens if I receive the message ’Something went wrong during activation process. Please refresh page and try again’?
- Check the current Steam server status: https://steamstat.us/
- Ensure you meet all the Steam account requirements in order to redeem the code.