Introduction to Human Nutrition is a course providing a broad insight into the dynamic field of human nutrition. With the huge rise in diet-related illnesses such as obesity, type II diabetes and cardiovascular disease, we face important choices in terms of diet and nutrition on a daily basis. It is also important to understand the role nutrition plays in growth and development throughout our lives.
This course will cover various topics from explaining the fundamental nutrients that provide us with the essential components for our bodies, to the scientific research and practices that are being conducted and continuously reported to the public. This course will be of great interest to all learners who want to gain an insight into human nutrition or any learner who wants to enter the field of human nutrition. The course will also be of interest to any professional working in the areas of healthcare and health promotion and who would like to learn more about human nutrition.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Introduction to Human Nutrition
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.