- 29.78 USD
A good understanding of Information Technology (IT) is of vital importance for any manager in today’s modern workplace. Effective management and implementation of IT resources have now become routine tasks for many middle and senior managers.
The impact of IT is constantly changing the structure of business organisations and new forms of technology can mean new customer relationships and new forms of commerce. Information is now a major asset to business corporations and information management affects both daily decision making and the implementation of major strategies within a business.
This course introduces the learner to IT and information systems in the workplace. The course outlines the nature of IT and the uses and systems IT presents in the workplace. The course also explains the changes that technology brings to the workplace, and the manager’s role in creating and controlling these changes.
This course will be of great interest to management professionals who would like a better understanding of the role IT plays in business organisations, and it will also be of interest to learners who would like to learn more about managing information systems.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Introduction to Information Technology for Managers
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.