- 26.61 USD
Introduction to Spanish is a language course that will take you through the basics of saying hello and goodbye, please and thanks, introducing yourself as well as how to count and use dates.
You will also learn about the Spanish alphabet and pronunciation and gain a basic understanding of Spanish grammar and verbs. Additional examples are accessible within the course as well as more information on grammar, verbs and vocabulary. Words and phrases are presented as text, with both Spanish and English visible to aid learning. Audio is also used throughout the course and in the assessment. You will also learn how to type Spanish accented letters on your computer.
This Spanish language course will be of great interest to anybody wanting to travel to Spain, either as a tourist or for business, business people who have regular contact with Spanish colleagues and for any learner who has an interest in speaking or reading Spanish.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Introduction to Spanish
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.