- 23.30 USD
The course Introduction to Supply Chain Management explains what supply chain management is and how it can be a key component in organizational success.
Modern businesses and organisations competing in a global business environment require excellence in supply chain management. The course explains how the term supply chain is used to represent all the individual firms, their personnel and the physical infrastructure required to create and transport products to customers. The student will learn how each interconnected member in a supply chain may move materials or information or money in response to customers' demands.
This course will be of great interest to all professionals who work in the areas of operations management, logistics, procurement and information technology, and to all learners who are interested in developing a career in the area of supply chain management.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.