- 23.21 USD
Information Systems are critical components in every business and organisation, and managers have a fundamental role in the initiation, design and implementation of a new Information System. Information Technology has a crucial role to play in modern corporate Information Systems.
In this free online course the learner is introduced to the stages of Information Systems design. The learner will see how the manager's role is fundamental to the success of the early stages of systems design, and how the user must have maximum impact during these stages.
The learner will also be introduced to the various tools available to aid in Information Systems design. There are various costs and benefits associated with the lifecycle of Information Systems, and various ways in which the organization may be impacted, and this course will address those issues.
This free course will be of great interest to professionals in the areas of business management, IT and Information Systems management who would like to learn more about designing Information Systems and the costs and the challenges faced by managers when implementing a new Information System.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: IT Management - Building Information Systems
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.