INTRODUCING A NEW ERA OF BLACK OPS
Call of Duty: Black Ops III deploys its players into a future where bio-technology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier.
Players are now always on and always connected to the intelligence grid and their fellow operatives during battle. In a world more divided than ever, this elite squad consists of men and women who have enhanced their combat capabilities to fight faster, stronger, and smarter. Every soldier has to make difficult decisions and visit dark places in this engaging, gritty narrative.
CoD: BO3 is an intense first-person shooter set in 2065. With a toybox full of cybernetic enhancements and enemies drawn from both humans and robots, Black Ops 3 stands out from other games in the series with its futuristic trappings.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 features
- Zombies - the zombie-fighting horde mode of Black Ops 3 is a stylish and entertaining journey to the 1940s, made better by performances from Ron Perlman and Jeff Goldblum
- Visual spectacle - Black Ops 3 is full of spectacular vistas and dynamic set-piece events that are a joy to behold
- Cybernetic abilities - your character can perform incredible feats of strength and agility, as well as utilize every advantage science-fiction engineering can bring to infantry combat
- Thruster packs and wall-running - Call of Duty Black Ops 3 expand the movesets of your characters, allowing them to move in a 3D space with graceful lethality
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-530 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 2.60 GHz
- Graphics1 GB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 / ATI Radeon HD 6970
- Memory6 GB RAM
- SystemWindows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Other64-Bit OS
DE, ES, FR, IT, UK