- 2654.00 JPY
Supply chain management is the design and management of a supply chain network that delivers high-quality products to the right customers at the right time at minimum cost. Six Sigma processes are powerful tools that managers can use to identify and solve supply chain problems.
In this Six Sigma course you will be introduced to the basics of supply chain management and how supply chains are integrated and coordinated networks that deliver business processes to procure raw materials, transform them into final products or services and deliver the product/service to the customer. You will also learn how Six Sigma processes can be used to improve each step of the supply chain and identify and eliminate problems.
This course will be of great interest to professionals in the areas of supply chain management, logistics, manufacturing and Six Sigma and quality management, and all learners who would like to learn more about the application of Six Sigma processes in supply chain management.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Fundamentals of Using Six Sigma in Supply Chains
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.