- 2482.00 JPY
Environmental sustainability involves individuals, communities and countries acting to protect the natural world, so that the capability of the environment to support human life is preserved for future generations. It is becoming an increasingly important subject as people are realising the full impact that businesses and individuals can have on the environment.
In this course you will be introduced to environmental sustainability and its importance, the sustainability of energy resources such as wind and solar power compared with oil and gas resources, the adverse impacts individuals, communities and businesses can have on the environment, how the global transport of food and goods affects the environment, how communities can become more sustainable by making simple yet effective decisions, and how globalisation in industry and business can affect the environment at both regional and national levels.
This course will be of great interest to professionals in the areas of ecology studies, environmental organisations, education, local and national governments, business and finance who want to learn more about the importance of environmental sustainability. It will also be of great interest to all students who want to learn how they as individuals can make the right decisions to protect the environment.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Introduction to Environmental Sustainability
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.