- 16.52 USD
Jagged Alliance is back – and it is all about the unique mix of turn based tactics, fierce battles, squad management and crazy mercenary personalities.
It is 1988 on the caribbean island group of San Hermanos. A corrupt leader has the islands in his grasp ... yet a group of rebels fights for democratic values and freedom. However, once the head of the rebels is arrested, the insurgents quickly dissolve. Arriving on the island, the player’s mission is to help the rebellion before things take a turn for the worse.
Take control of your own band of mercenaries, lead them into battle and manage your resources wisely. Fight back for freedom, sector by sector, turn by turn. Like the original Jagged Alliance series, Jagged Alliance Flashback gives you the choice to use your preferred tactics and build your squad around it – rush in with heavy armed troops or take the high road of distance shots and sniping.
More features and content will be added on a regular basis, and together with your feedback and support we will shape this game to be the best Jagged Alliance game yet! Please feel free to give us your comments, your thoughts and your recommendations. We listen to every one of you.
- Includes the first sectors to explore and conquer, packed with enemies and quests
- The core combat system makes use of cover, true line of sight calculations and different stances to provide a deep tactical experience for the player
- Editor: build your own sectors and campaigns, mod the game and share through Steam Workshop right from the start! We take great care to make the game as moddable as possible, and are looking forward to all the cool things you and the community can come up with!
- Processor2.9GHz Core i3-530 / Phenom 9500 Quad-Core
- GraphicsGeForce 8800 GTS / 1GB Radeon HD 5670
- Memory4 GB
- Disk space1 GB
- SystemWindows XP
- Processor2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9500 / Athlon II X4 740
- Graphics2GB GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon HD 6790
- Memory8 GB
- Disk space1 GB
- SystemWindows 7
This product contains elements of