- Min. Number of Players:3
- Max. Number of Players:7
- Type of player:For beginners, For parties, For family, For anybody
- Age Level:8+
- Game Type:Creative
- Play time:less than 30 min
In a word, it is an associative game based on cooperation. While playing, a word is randomly selected for which we will have to come up with hints. But beware: each of us will only be able to use one word!
What is it about?
- The selected person will sit on one side of the table - they will be the guesser. The other players will have to give her hints.
- When a password to be passed is chosen, each participant (except the tutor) secretly writes their own hint on a special card. Importantly: it must consist of only one word. When deciding what to write, keep in mind what the other players might come up with, because if the words repeat themselves, they will be rejected before the guesser sees them.
- Hints are first revealed in the group - players collectively eliminate duplicate passwords and those that are illegal.
- Passwords that pass the selection are presented to the guesser who has exactly one guess.
In a word - let's play! ;)