- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:10
- Type of player:For parties, For kids
- Age Level:7+
- Game Type:Dexterity
- Play time:less than 30 min
A new edition of a game where agility, perceptiveness and speed count! Games where everyone tries to get rid of their cards as quickly as possible - to do this, they must at the right moment catch a wooden, beautifully decorated totem. If a player catches him at the wrong time or fails to do so at all - he will have to take cards from his opponents!
New edition of the popular game
The current edition has been illustrated by a world-famous French artist. SKWAK, because we are talking about him, has created his own, multicolored and constantly evolving world, which he draws from his imagination and spills over into insanely colorful illustrations.
Why is this game so cool ?!
It allows complete strangers to sit at the table and have a great time together!
It doesn't require tedious explaining the rules or memorizing them
It is perfect for a party, camping and family gathering where it is difficult to find a common denominator for people of different tastes and ages!
Lets you play an unlimited number of people! Nobody will be bored!
WILL NOT BE BORED. You can play it almost non-stop for three days and not get enough! TESTED!
Jungle Speed is absolutely perfect, perfect, we are its crazy fans and we approach it uncritically!
- Totem place in the middle of the table, the participants of the game sit around.
- Give all the cards to the participants, if the cards are divided unevenly - hard, the situation will happen more than once will change!
- We do not look at the cards, everyone puts their pile in front of them, face down.
- Each player, in turn, places one card on the table, face up. He places each next revealed card on his previously revealed card.
- When the second same card appears on the table (colors do not count, only shapes), the owners of the same cards have a duel and have to catch the totem as soon as possible! - & nbsp; Important: only people in front of identical cards are caught, not all of them!
- The player who loses the duel puts his or her face down cards under the pile of cards. So that the winner has no face-up cards in front of him, only a face-down pile.
- The goal of the game is to get rid of all cards - both face down and face up!
- If someone makes a mistake catching the totem, he thought that has a duel but didn't really have one, he "pulls" in all the exposed cards of all players! So watch out for similar but not identical symbols!
- If several people are holding a totem at once, the winner is whoever has the most fingers on the totem, if there is also a tie, the person with the lowest hand on the totem wins.
In the new edition of Jungle Speed, we have refreshed the design of the box that protects the content from external factors. Closed at the top, durable packaging will ensure the longevity of all components and will allow you to enjoy the game for a long time!
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.