Katamari Damacy REROLL Steam Key GLOBAL
Katamari Damacy REROLL is a TPP puzzle action game for PC, developed by Monkeycraft and published by Bandai Namco. It is an HD remake of the original Katamari Damacy, which premiered in 2004. In the game, the player’s ta ...Read More
Show 12 more offers
- Bestbuy86EXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback1483
View offer details$ 4.06
- ReRetaildepotEXCELLENT SELLER95%Positive feedback1806
View offer details$ 4.12
- Fun_keysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7659
View offer details$ 4.18
- Prestige_worldwideEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1906
View offer details$ 4.21
- We_the_northEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback1860
View offer details$ 4.83
- CrCr00k3dm4nNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 4.90
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7092
View offer details$ 5.06
Katamari Damacy REROLL is a TPP puzzle action game for PC, developed by Monkeycraft and published by Bandai Namco. It is an HD remake of the original Katamari Damacy, which premiered in 2004. In the game, the player’s task is to travel through colorful levels gathering materials by sticking them to the Katamari, a ball that the Prince, the protagonist of the game, rolls in front of himself. The remake received positive reviews from critics for remaining true to the game’s quirky nature and introducing new players to this quintessentially Japanese-style adventure.
In Katamari REROLL the player’s job is simple. They must roll the titular Katamari ball across levels and collect items that will stick to the ball as long as they are smaller than it. Larger objects act as obstacles on the player’s way and colliding with them at high speed may cause previously collected objects to fall off the Katamari, nullifying the player’s progress.
The objects the player picks along the way will influence the roll of the ball. The more items stick to the Katamari and make it more spherical, the smoother it will be to move it. If the player collects slender objects, like sticks and pencils, the rolling might get a little bit more difficult. However, after making the Katamari big enough, not even buildings will pose any trouble.
Aside from larger or unusually shaped objects that might hinder the roll, the player will have to contend with other dangers. Animals, like cats and dogs, will chase after player, trying to knock off collected items. By making the Katamari bigger, the player can scare the pesky critters away.
A great peril has befallen the universe. During one of his heavy drinking sprees, King of All Cosmos annihilated all the stars and other celestial bodies. The King send his 5-cm-tall disappointment of a son, the Prince, to Earth. His task will be to collect enough material on the planet to recreate all-stars in the cosmos. The prince is given the Katamari, a magical ball to which everything sticks, from tiniest pebble to tallest building. With it in tow, the Prince heads to Earth to restore the sky and maybe finally gain his father’s respect.
Katamari Damacy REROLL (PC) received positive reviews from critics and players, who praised the game for the sheer wacky fun it brings during the playthrough, as well as the core mechanics of rolling the ball and seeing what sticks.
- The Cosmos is in danger! King of all the Cosmos drank away the stars in the sky. It’s up to the Prince to correct his father’s mistakes.
- Roll with it! Grab the Katamari and roll it across the colorful environments, collecting items and making your ball even bigger.
- Inventive mechanics! Some items will stick immediately, some will not! Try out different ways of enlarging the Katamari to grab bigger objects.
- Beware the cats and dogs! Pesky animals will try to knock off the objects you’ve spend so long collecting.
- Wacky fun made in Japan! Enjoy the quirky gameplay and story with a typical Japanese flair.
Release Date: 2018-12-06
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Katamari Damacy REROLL Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Katamari Damacy REROLL Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.