King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame Steam Key GLOBAL
Welcome to the lost age of chivalry, where magic and myth is alive, and you are destined to be one of the living legends: Arthur, the son of Uther Pendragon, the Once and Future King of the prophecies. Fulfill your desti ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0Goty_digitalExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5909
View offer details$ 4.07
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback18534
View offer details$ 4.16
- 0AlAllgameworldExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2897
View offer details$ 5.40
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106577
View offer details$ 6.57
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4696
View offer details$ 6.70
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2486
View offer details$ 6.73
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1331
View offer details$ 6.77
Welcome to the lost age of chivalry, where magic and myth is alive, and you are destined to be one of the living legends: Arthur, the son of Uther Pendragon, the Once and Future King of the prophecies.
Fulfill your destiny and claim your rightful place on the throne of Britannia. Recruit fabled knights to your Round Table: send them to adventures or battles, let them gather knowledge and artifacts, see how they become the most powerful heroes of the realm. Build the majestic Camelot, but beware: there will be enemies, both mortal and otherworldly that will try to destroy you. Send your heroes and their followers to battle with legendary warriors and monsters and see how the folk of the faeries and the saints set against wizards and evil knights.
- Real-time fantasy battles: spectacular fight scenarios on grandiose battlefields, featuring thousands of soldiers and powerful heroes such as Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad or Merlin. Battles rely on the strengths and weaknesses of the different arms with several tactical possibilities, the abilities of the units and the heroes, monsters and most of all, spells.
- Turn-based Campaign Map: Britannia is represented as a fully three dimensional topographic map where heroes move freely, conquer provinces or find adventures. In the turn-based campaign the changing seasons have effect on the gameplay and the graphics of the Campaign Map.
- Create your own legend! The saga of King Arthur is an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia through a story-based campaign. The Campaign is divided into chapters, like a chronicle, each with a unique tone and theme. The chapters all have objectives, long- and short-term goals that also fit together to draw a grandiose picture of an unfolding storyline. There are many possible events and outcomes that all influence the legend itself and determine the ending of the storyline.
- Morality Chart: Every decision in the game will influence the position of King Arthur on the Morality Chart. King Arthur might become a Christian ruler or the Follower of the Old Faith; a rightful or a ruthless monarch. These choices unlock special contents, allies, heroes, units and developments.
- RPG elements: Heroes lead the armies and learn skills, spells and abilities from an ability tree for experience points. Heroes can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province, which is the best way to have them indebted. Arranging their marriages with the nice damsels of Arthur’s court also raises their loyalty.
- Adventures: adventuring is the essence of King Arthur’s world. Quests pop up on the Campaign Map regularly. In technical terms it is a short story where the chosen knight has to make important decisions. Some adventures end in battles on special battlemaps
Release Date: 2009-11-24
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.