Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EA App Key GLOBAL
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is a single-player action role-playing video game for Microsoft Windows, developed by Big Huge Games and 38 Studios, who together with Electronic Arts also published the game.Three creative ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 6 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3849
View offer details$ 8.28
$ 10.76-23%$ 9.20 $ 10.76-14%$ 9.20
- MaMasterdvd74%Positive feedback80
View offer details$ 3.93
$ 10.76-63%$ 4.36 $ 10.76-59%$ 4.36
- Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback68431
View offer details$ 5.87
$ 10.76-45%$ 6.52 $ 10.76-39%$ 6.52
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8262
View offer details$ 5.88
$ 10.76-45%$ 6.54 $ 10.76-39%$ 6.54
- Lions_dan100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 5.98
$ 10.76-44%$ 6.64 $ 10.76-38%$ 6.64
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback57782
View offer details$ 6.03
$ 10.76-44%$ 6.70 $ 10.76-38%$ 6.70
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16890
View offer details$ 6.14
$ 10.76-43%$ 6.82 $ 10.76-37%$ 6.82
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is a single-player action role-playing video game for Microsoft Windows, developed by Big Huge Games and 38 Studios, who together with Electronic Arts also published the game.
Three creative masters – author R.A. Salvatore, artist Todd McFarlane and game designer Ken Rolston – teamed up to create this ambitious new fantasy. A richly detailed history and sweeping storyline provide hours of immersive RPG gameplay in the spectacular open world of Amalur.
Amalur has been torn apart by war and destruction. You alone have the power to set things right. Rise from the dead as a reborn hero – cut free from the bonds of destiny – and blaze a path to glory in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning features a fast-paced combat system that tests your responses with every blow. Fight with powerful weapons, use awesome magic, or integrate them both into a single fighting style. Employ Fateshift kills to finish off your enemies and take on dozens of combatants at once.
A Massive World to Explore, Filled with Epic Fiction and Rich Storytelling
- Uncover the secrets of Amalur in hundreds of hours of immersive gameplay, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns.
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death. Turn your lack of a destiny to your advantage and harness fate as a weapon.
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore.
Intense Action Combat
- Customize your play in a dynamic combat system that delivers some of the most intense and responsive action ever seen in an RPG.
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills.
Choose Your Destiny With Customizable Classes
- Build the character you've always wanted with the revolutionary new Destiny system that allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play.
- Create and modify your hero with millions of combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor.
Release Date: 2012-02-08
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EA App Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EA App Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes