King's Bounty II (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The sequel to the classic 1990 King's Bounty and 2008 King's Bounty: The Legend. Join the game and experience strategy and RPG - all in one game!Read More
- StStgameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2671
View offer details$ 29.57
- KgKgamestradeEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback19162
View offer details$ 35.29
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5040
View offer details$ 39.22
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6904
View offer details$ 40.22
- KeKey_seller__50%Positive feedback8
View offer details$ 44.42
King's Bounty II key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
King's Bounty 2 is a new and extremely popular 2020 title from the Russian studio 1C Entertainment, which also produced the previous part of the game known from 2008. Both games were heavily based on the classic King's Bounty from the late 90s as well as the popular Heroes of Might & Magic series.
The lives of the people of Antara continued at its own pace until the land was struck by a strange plague. The disease affected not only the landscape but also all living creatures. The contamination led to their malformation, creatures destroying everything on their way appeared, which forced the surviving inhabitants of these regions to retreat to safer areas of Antara. But the disease continues to worsen, the distorted creatures move on, and the kingdom experiences overpopulation, poverty, and hunger. What will you do in this difficult situation?
You play as one of three heroes, each with their own unique story, and set off on an adventurous journey through the land of Antara. King's Bounty 2 offers two separate game modes. The first of them, from the third person's point of view, is a typical RPG gameplay focused on traversing the location, accepting quests, and talking to the characters you meet. The second mode is triggered when combat starts and is designed with turn-based and strategy gameplay in mind. The battlefield is shown in the isometric view, and the individual units of own and enemy forces are placed in colored hexagons.
Interestingly, the place where the battle takes place and the way the terrain is shaped have a great influence on the course of the fight. Units occupying higher terrain may find it easier to attack, and combat in a wooded area will be more difficult to plan.
In addition to offering satisfying tactical gameplay, the game also focuses on high decision-making by the player himself. When the player makes choices, the opinions of his characters also change in accordance with them, and this in turn affects how NPCs treat him and how the further plot of the game will develop.
- Choose your story - play with the character whose nature suits you best.
- RPG and strategy - draw a handful of both genres by completing quests and planning fights on the battlefield in detail.
- Decide - make decisions that will be realistically reflected in the world around you.
- Observe the landscape - plan your journeys and battles in such a way that you always have an advantage over the enemy.
- Feel like one with the team - your companions will become more than just NPCs for you, you will learn their stories and you will be able to influence your interactions.
Release Date: 2021-08-24
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for King's Bounty II (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for King's Bounty II (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.