Land of War - The Beginning (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
Land of War is the world’s first, first-person shooter game fully dedicated to the outbreak of WWII in Poland in September 1939. It portraits the opening episodes and battles fought by Poles during the German invasion.Read More
Sort by:Wild_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER95%Positive feedback46393
View offer details23.49USDWorld_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback48151
View offer details29.74USD
Land of War is the world’s first, first-person shooter game fully dedicated to the outbreak of WWII in Poland in September 1939. It portraits the opening episodes and battles fought by Poles during the German invasion.
The creators of LoW are fanatics of classical WWII shooters. As a result, their product reflects the principles underlying some of the earliest games in the genre: clean and simple gameplay with intuitive steering and plenty of enemies to kill. Game chapters are based on epic, historical battles, and authentic gear and equipment. It provides fast-paced action, a constant exchange of fire, and intensity of fight based on yet uncharted period of WWII.
- Gameplay inspired by true genre classics
- Dynamic plot with unexpected twists
- Development’s focus on main playability factors for FPS games
- LoW brings the look and feel of a good, old school shooter
Land of War is absolutely the first video game to concentrate on the 1939 episodes of WWII. This early-stage war was completely omitted until now. Creators from an independent development studio MS Games decided to fill this gap with their debut production. This game can be seen as a prologue of other, WWII-related games recently released. The game was inspired by some epic productions like MOHAA or COD1 and brings back a good, nostalgic climate.
- Gameplay is placed in time before events depicted by other WWII productions
- Year 1939 have never been covered by other developers
- Land of War shows the very start of WWII from a perspective of an ordinary soldier
An old school WWII first-person shooter drawing inspiration from classics like “Medal of Honour” or early “Call of Duty”.
LIttle known weapons and gear, never shown in WWII video games
Along with the unusual war period, Land of War explores weapons never or rarely used in games before. Some of those weapons were prototypes only at the start of the war. Others were only used in the first chapter of WWII and were not used later as the conflict spread across the world. Use this gear, learn about its unique abilities and stories behind it.
- Dozens of weapons never seen in games before.
- Realistic models with all functions of the original implemented.
- Prototype weapons that were only featured in small quantities in elite units
Release Date: 2021-05-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Land of War - The Beginning (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Land of War - The Beginning (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.