Collect and combine information and solve a huge variety of challenging puzzles and mini games.
Your sudden arrival on the high plateau of the Stony Mountains caused quite the commotion among the Treefruities. They even forget holding on to the leaves of their home tree and so the calamity ensues. A gust of wind scatters the leaves all across the lands of Mononino.
Help the Treefruities to get their lost leaves back and look forward to an amazing journey. Explore the fantastic land of Mononino where strange creatures and secrets are waiting to be discovered.
- Artistic puzzle design in the tradition of games like Samorost, Machinarium und Rhem
- Challenging puzzles and unique mini games
- Explore four vast worlds
- Atmospheric soundtrack by award winning composer Gary Marlowe and Daniel Hoffknecht
- Processor2Ghz Pentium T4200
- GraphicsDirectX Version 9.0c
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Disk space500 MB
- SystemWindows XP SP2
Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portugese, Russian, English