Left 4 Dead 2 Steam Gift GLOBAL
Left 4 Dead 2 is the second installment of the well-acclaimed online zombie FPS created by Valve. The game created with the use of the Source engine, was immediately put on the Steam platform where it quickly become one ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3831
View offer details$ 15.06$ 15.06
- Roninjp82%Positive feedback147
View offer details$ 11.86$ 11.86
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller99%Positive feedback52289
View offer details$ 12.00$ 12.00
- Gamercats100%Positive feedback247
View offer details$ 12.22$ 12.22
- GamextraExcellent seller93%Positive feedback21824
View offer details$ 13.84$ 13.84
WARNING! This product is region locked and it cannot be activated and played in Germany, Australia and Austria.
Thousands of players are enjoying the Left 4 Dead 2 everyday due to the fact that it is a very addictive game. It allows you to play with your friends from all over the world. However, the best part of it is the fact that you need to focus on the cooperative aspect of the game. You simply cannot win alone. Zombies are going to overwhelm you really quickly. Especially stronger types like Tank.
About story: Zombies, zombies everywhere
Even though Left 4 Dead 2 is an online zombie game still, it has a really interesting story. It takes place a week after the events you might know from the first game. Unfortunately government was not able to stop the infection of the Green Flu. The infection was able to leave the state of Pennsylvania and spread in the southern United States of America.
There are four new survivors for you to control. The first one is Nick, a gambler and the outsider of the group. He does not cooperate easily with the rest of the team and constantly complains about everything.nFurthermore, he avoids to reveal any information about himself, but from the scrap of data from conversations with him you might realize that there is some shady past behind him. Still his talents with machine guns are valuable.
Ellis is youngest in the group. Before the outbreak he was a car mechanic in Savannah. He is the morale booster. Always easy going, happy and in general he seems that he does not mind the apocalypse. He is an optimist who believes that everything is going to end well. He specializes in Submachine guns and hunting rifles.
Rochelle is the only female in the group. Before the outbreak she was an associate producer in the news station. She is considered as a "big sister" in the group. Thanks to her, group is always together. Her specialty is assault rifle and magnum. Last but not least is Coach. He is the oldest in the group and before the outbreak he was a football team coach. Only together they will be able to survive and run away from Savannah.
Left 4 Dead 2 provides you with a few interesting game modes. Here four players are working together to get through a few levels in order to finish the campaign. You can choose one from four difficulty levels: easy, normal, advanced, and expert. Then the next mode is single player. As the name suggest is designed for players who do not want to focus on multiplayer. Here you control one character while the rest is controlled by AI. Survival mode requires you to stay alive for as long as you can. However, the most interesting modes are versus and realistic versus. In both modes there are two groups of players. One which controls survivors and the second which controls mutants.
The task is simple. You have to kill the enemy. There is also a realism mode for co-op, scavenge (where players have to find 21 gas cans) and mutation. With so many modes everyone is going to find something for themselves.
- Choose your weapon- over 20 new weapons at your disposal to eradicate the infected
- Left 4 Dead 2 maps and modes- Five campaigns, Versus and Survival game modes are available for those who dare to try this zombie survival game
- New zombies- each campaign contains at least one uncommon common infected unique to the campaign
- AI Director 2.0 – advanced technology indicates a better experience.
Release Date: 2009-11-16
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Left 4 Dead 2 Steam Gift GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Left 4 Dead 2 Steam Gift GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes