LEGO Lord of the Rings PC - Steam Key - GLOBAL
LEGO The Lord of the Rings is an action-adventure platform game for PC. It is another installment in the series of licensed LEGO games made by Traveller’s Tales Studios. In LEGO LOTR, the player takes part in the epic ev ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 11 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored99%Positive feedback374
View offer details$ 16.20
- 0BeBellakey100%Positive feedback29131
View offer details$ 3.01
- 0LeLegahu100%Positive feedback10
View offer details$ 3.01
- 0Kinguin93%Positive feedback2006
View offer details$ 3.59
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback20921
View offer details$ 3.67
- 0Keyrex100%Positive feedback343
View offer details$ 3.74
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104307
View offer details$ 3.78
LEGO Lord of the Rings key is meant to be activated on the Steam. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
LEGO The Lord of the Rings is an action-adventure platform game for PC. It is another installment in the series of licensed LEGO games made by Traveller’s Tales Studios. In LEGO LOTR, the player takes part in the epic events known from the Lord of the Rings trilogy of films, presented with a comedic flair of previous LEGO games. The game features 84 playable characters, including members of the Fellowship of the Ring, forces of Mordor and Isengard, and many others.
The gameplay is similar to the one in other games in the series. The player controls one character with another being controlled by AI or the second player. The gameplay consists of classic elements known from other platform video games, where the player must often use special items to proceed further. There are several types of items available in the game, some of which can only be used by specific characters. While fighting characters can use both short and long range attacks.
Plot and characters
Story is based heavily on the plot of Peter Jackson’s The Lord of the Rings trilogy, to the point that portions of the dialogue are taken directly from the movies. The game’s plot spans throughout all three films: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King, and features many characters seen on the screen, as well as those from the books, like Tom Bombadil, Glorfindel, Gloin and Radagast the Brown. That way, both the fans of a classic story from the Tolkien books as well as Jackson’s adaptations would be definitely happy with this game.
Game received favorable reviews, both from critics and gamers. A comedic take on the popular series, a large roster of playable characters and the impressive amount of activities that can be done in the game were among the strongest points of LEGO TLOTR named by the reviewers. Another huge advantage was the licensed nature of the game, which allowed creators to implement actual movie dialogue, instead of grunts and reactions characteristic to previous installments of the LEGO series.
LEGO The Lord of the Rings is a treat for both younger and older players. Kids will enjoy jumping around platforms and smashing the surroundings into colorful bricks. Adults will appreciate the comedic take on the LOTR series and the number of in-game activities. Treat yourself or your kids by buying the steam key.
- A comedic take on the popular series of films
- Over 80 playable characters with various skills and uses
- Destructible environment hiding tons of secrets and activities
- Two-player cooperation mode doubles the fun of exploring the Middle-Earth
Release Date: 2012-11-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for LEGO Lord of the Rings PC - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for LEGO Lord of the Rings PC - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.