Life Is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) Steam Key GLOBAL
Life is Strange is a story which main aim is to revolutionize story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future. As Max, a photography senior with a s ...Read More
Show 2 more offers
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback57271
View offer details$ 22.96
- KaKaotac100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 23.00
- KiKikidulmEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2068
View offer details$ 23.11
- SmSmash_bros100%Positive feedback644
View offer details$ 23.15
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1819
View offer details$ 23.76
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8515
View offer details$ 23.83
- ScScipioaNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 24.63
Life Is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Life is Strange is a story which main aim is to revolutionize story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future. As Max, a photography senior with a special gift, you need to find out the truth behind the mysterious disappearance of your friend. Remember though, with great power comes great responsibility.
Life is Strange - five episodes to unravel the truth
You are Maxine "Max" Caulfield, a rather shy 18 years old photography student who came back to Arcadia Bay. You reunite with your friend, Chloe Price, and everything seems to be normal. One day, you encounter Chloe in the girls' bathroom of Blackwell, arguing with Nathan Prescott. During the argument, Nathan shoots your friend in the stomach. Then you wake up in the photography classroom, right before the event. The situation awakened your dormant power of rewind. Now, together with Chloe, you start to uncover the truth behind your friend’s (Rachel Amber's) disappearance. It seems that lovely Arcadia Bay has an ominous, dark side. A secret, which many people are going to protect at all costs.
In Life is Strange every choice has severe consequences
The LiS gameplay focuses heavily on the butterfly effect. Each decision you make (even the smallest one), might have severe consequences. One mistake and you can cause the death of one of the characters. Max life was hard before she even came back to Arcadia. Now, with her newfound powers, it is even worse. Have you ever heard a proverb "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"? In Life is Strange you will learn the truth behind this statement.
Use your abilities to solve puzzles
It is a curse and a gift at the same time. With your time rewind ability, not only you can save your friends, but also solve various puzzles. For example, during one of your adventures, Chloe's leg gets stuck in tracks and the train is coming your way. Thus, you have to use your time rewinding ability in order to set a few events in motion to save her. Remember that it all comes with a cost. You can only travel back in time for a few moments. Furthermore, using her power causes Max to experience headaches. A continuous use of it might result in the mental breakdown. Thus, you have to answer one question: Is it really a gift?
- Time rewinding ability, thanks to which you can save your friends or solve puzzles.
- Multiple endings based on your choices - every decision has various consequences. Each one of them might influence the ending of the game.
- An interesting story about friendship and discovering dark secrets behind the false image of a peaceful society.
- Licensed indie soundtrack.
Release Date: 2015-01-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Life Is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Life Is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.