Mafia II Steam Key GLOBAL
Mafia II is an action-adventure game, in which the player becomes one of the members of organized crime. The action is set in the city of Empire Bay, an open-world environment with a multitude of activities and missions ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback26206
View offer details$ 20.54
- 0Mc_donalds92%Positive feedback262
View offer details$ 14.49
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6405
View offer details$ 20.03
- 0JeJerichoofrivia100%Positive feedback29
View offer details$ 114.33
Mafia 2 key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Mafia 2 is an open-world action-adventure game developed by 2K Czech and published by 2K Games. It is the sequel to 2002’s Mafia and features a brand-new story set in the fictional, New York-inspired Empire Bay. The player takes the reins as Vito Scaletta, a Sicilian immigrant who becomes involved in the criminal underworld of the city. The game’s main features involve roaming the open-world environment, on foot and in a vehicle, and taking on missions from various NPCs, which often end in extensive firefights. Mafia II received critical acclaim for its story, world-building and gameplay mechanics.
Open world gameplay
The action of the game is set in the fictionalized version of Chicago, New York and Los Angeles – Empire Bay. As Vito Scaletta, the protagonist of the game, the player’s task is to move up on the mafia ladder, by carrying out tasks for various characters. The gameplay mechanics differ from those in the original title. The new features include the cover system, which allows the player to duck behind objects to avoid fire, new checkpoint system, and game engine-based cutscenes. The player can immerse themselves in the atmosphere of America’s 40s and 50s thanks to the radio stations playing period-accurate music and commercials. Weapons available in Mafia 2 include the classics, like Tommy Gun or Colt M1911, as well as MG 42 and other World War II-era’s arsenal.
Empire Bay Stories
Set in two time periods, Mafia II tells the story of loyalty and honor among the most dangerous men in Empire Bay. The city is divided between warring mafias – the Italian families, the Triads and the Irish, as well as the small fish, trying to make a name for themselves in the big world. As Vito Scaletta, you will join the ranks of the mob, slowly making yourself known in the streets. Be careful who you trust, always keep an eye on those closest to you. You never know who will turn out to be a rat.
Mafia 2 for PC received near-universal acclaim from critics and the players. The reviewers praised the game for the big, open world, filled with things to do in-between story missions, engaging story, keeping the player on the edge of their seat, improved gameplay mechanics and the atmosphere of the 1940s and 50s, which the developed managed to recreate.
- A robust, open-world environment, inspired by the largest American cities of the era
- A gripping story, set during the height of the mob activity in the US
- The atmosphere of the 1950’s America, enhanced with period-accurate radio stations and designs
- Improved gameplay mechanics, featuring new elements such as cover system and reworked checkpoints
- Real-time cutscenes, generated with the game’s engine
Release Date: 2011-03-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Mafia II Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Mafia II Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.